Chapter 19

You were tired.

Not physically of course, it was more like you were tired of having nothing better to do than sleep all day for about two days.

Occasionally, a little boy named Kaede would be sent down here to bring you food.

He was no older than five, and was a bit shy at first, but he gradually warmed up to you.

Kaede was so adorable and you two often had conversations about his day at school and so on.

He told you how he had gotten here, and his story was a sad one.

His mother was a ghoul who was lonely and had found him on the street one day, she took him in, and raised him as her own despite him being a human. One day, while him and his mother were walking home after he got out of school, his mother went into an alley and hid him behind some boxes, and to make a long story short he watched his mother get killed.

After that Ayato had found him and taken him in.

After hearing his story, you vowed that you would take him with you when you left that place.

Even though it had only been two days, you loved him as if he was your child. He even called you 'Mommy' a lot of the time.

He even looked like you. He had your ( hair color) hair and Gray eyes like Kaneki ; he could truly be your and kaneki's child.

Right now, you and Kaede were doing his homework together.

You thought it was adorable how his forehead creased when he got confused on how to answer a question.

You hadn't seen Ayato since the day you called him an eggplant, not that you ever wanted to see that ass of a ghoul ever again.

All you wanted right now was to get out of here with Kaneki and Kaede.

"Mommy, Are you okay?" Kaede asked you, while looking up at you with his large gray eyes.

"I'm fine, why'd you ask?" You said softly

"B-because you're crying." Kaede answered

Quickly, you lifted your hand to your cheek only to feel that there were, indeed, tears streaming down your face.

Had you missed Kaneki that much?

You hugged Kaede and smiled at him.

"I'm okay, don't worry, let's finish your homework" you said to him.

And a bright smile erupted on his face and he gave you a small nod.

------
There will be a second part to this chapter cause it's so short