Chapter 33

You were still in the same place you were for the last few days.

It was pitch black, and you could hear voices coming from behind what you assumed was a door to your left.

You couldnt remember how you had gotten here, or even who you were.

Your mind was disorented and confused, and the shouting voices you heard were scaring you.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" was the shout you heard before you shut your eyes tightly to shut them out.

(Kankei's pov)

I felt horrible.

The look in (Your Name)'s eyes when she realized what was happening to her had been haunting me for the past few days.

But it had to be done.

They gave me an ultimatum, to send her into battle without any prior experience, or to train her and make her stronger.

They told me they were going to put her through a bootcamp of sorts, I had no idea they would torture her.

I would've never let that happen, but now that it had, and Ayato stared at me with that smug smirk on his face, i wanted to rip him to shreds, the only thing that stopped me was that Kaede sat there watching with wide eyes.

I knew that at this point, my eye had turned into its ghoul form, and that Ayato was enjoying my anger.

"You lied to me..." i said in a dark tone "she was hurt"

"I never promised that she wouldnt get hurt, I only said we'd put her through bootcamp," Ayato said with a little chuckle "Now that she has no memoery of her past, we'll put her on a training regime that will turn her into a mindless killing machine"

'You bastard!" I yelled in frustartion, he had to be lying now. There was no way that (Your Name) didn't remeber me or Kaede.

"She screamed your name quite alot when she was tourtured, it was really kind of annoying, her disgusting blood even got on my favorite shoes" Ayato said with a mocking pout on his face.

I snapped at that moment, I only hoped Kaede would turn away and not see this.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" i screamed before activating my kagune and lunging at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short Chapter , i know but i wrote this on my laptop just now while at the airport waiting on my flight, and i can't write more because saving chapter drafts takes internet and i won't have internet on the plane. I'll update more when i have time.