Chapter 17

When you woke up in the morning Kaneki wasn't next to you.

You shrugged it off as him just being in the shower or something.

You then proceeded to yawn, stretch, and then slowly make your way out of the comfortable bed.

You had to practically drag yourself to the bathroom, and the only reason you did was because you knew your breath probrably smelled like dead tuna just like everyone's does in the morning.

You went into the bathroom and began brushing your teeth.

But then you realized that you thought Kaneki was going to be in the shower and you got confused.

And then after that you realized that if he had been I.n the shower you would've died from embarrassment because he would have been in the bathroom with you.

Naked.

Of course he would've been naked, no one takes showers with clothes on that would be weird.

You smacked yourself on the forehead to clear your thoughts.

For some reason your brain is on overdrive this morning.

You spit out the toothpaste and then sigh, deciding that all this thinking was making you stupid so you went into the living room where Kaneki left his laptop and decided to watch random YouTube videos.

You clicked the first one you saw which happened to be PewDiepie playing what he calls THE SCARIEST GAME EVER.

At first you thought the game looked retarted, but then random crap started popping up out of nowhere.

Let's just say that by the end of the game you were screaming at the top of your lungs while squeezing the life out of the couch pillow.

While you screamed a hand suddenly covered your mouth and you panicked.

It was no use though, the blue haired man that was carrying you wasn't going to let you go.

You kept squirming and trying to kick him so he would let you go but it wasn't working.

So then you bit his hand as hard as you could.

"Shit!" The man cursed as he dropped you harshly on the floor.

"Who the fuck are you!" You yelled at him while breathing deeply because of all of the energy you used when you were trying to kick his ass.

"The names Ayato, your quite the feisty one aren't you? Don't worry, all of your stupid efforts are actually kind of cute"

You glared at him and replied " Well there eggplant, I wouldn't say my efforts are stupid, because I did manage to hurt you"

You pointed to his hand that was bleeding.

He laughed at you and then walked over and slung you over his shoulder.

"If I'm an eggplant, you must be a potato"

"I'm a Kawaii potato, you kidnapping little bitch!" You snapped at him.

"Whatever you say princess" he said sarcastically while he took out a whit rag and placed it over your nose.

'Aw Shit, Not again, Damnit why me' was your last thought before you finally lost consciousness.

-Ayato 's Pov-

She's cute.

It'll be so much fun to break Kaneki by using her.

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/
Yooooooooooo!

I feel like it's been forever.

Don't judge this chapter I wrote it in 10 minutes so ya....

Anywho..... I Need Oc's!

make one tell me about them and I'll put them in the story, cause this book needs more characters.

Love you all!

Bye for now!!!!!!