Valentines Day special

This will be a random one shot that will have nothing to do with the actual storyline.

Also thank all of you so much for 3k reads :3.

Now then this one shot will be complete randomness and be a crossover with my favorite ships in it.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ Link Start/////////////////////

You sat on the couch, eating potato chips and being bored out of your mind.

It was kinda expected though, considering it was four in the morning.

It was Valentine's Day, and you were way too excited to sleep. (Not to mention you had eaten a bunch of candy that Kaneki always kept in the house because of your love for sweets)

You had absolutely nothing to do.

You weren't going to go wake up Kaneki because then he'd be pissed at you, and you didnt have the energy to run all around the house to escape him.

So with no other option, you decided to call all of your friends who you knew would be awake right now.

The first person you called was Mikaela Hyakyua.

You've known him since you were little, because you went to the same school, he used to be happy, but now he was kinda cold, but that didn't bother you because it just made him wayyyy easier to tease.

He picked up on the first ring.

Mika: hello?
You:It's me
Mika: oh god not that song again
You: yup, I went there. So how's life Mika
Mika: (First name), it's four in the morning, why are you calling me?
You: since when does there have to be a reason for me to call my best friend?
Mika: since-
Yuu: Mika is that (First name)?
Mika: no it's not
You: Yuu- chann Mika is being an Ass
*theres rustling in the background*
Yuu:hello
You: Yuu-chan! It's been forever since I talked to you, because of your rude Yandere boyfriend
Mika: *in the background* he is not my boyfriend!
You: Lies!
Yuu: *is trying and failing at not laughing* (first name), you never change do you.
You: well, you know me. Still kicking asses, what about you, you suicidal idiot
Yuu: still protecting my family.
You: so noble of you, well I'm gonna sleep now so byeeeee
Yuu: later (first name)

After the call ended you were still bored as fuck so you decided to just wake up Kaneki.

You snuck into his room very quietly, and when you got close to him you pounced on him, while unsuccessfully trying to roar like a lion.

But sadly, he opened his eyes before you landed on him.

When you did fall on him he caught you and hugged you to his chest.

"(First name) what were you doing" he asked sleepily

"Well I was trying to wake your lazy ass up by scaring you" you said

"Well you were as scary as a newborn kitten" he replied before leaning up and kissing your nose

You pouted then sighed and snuggled into his chest.

"Go to sleep (first name)"

And for once without arguing you did what he said.

-time skippy- (because I'm lazy)

Kaneki surprised you by taking you to a fancy restaurant even though you knew he hated the smell of human food and he couldn't eat it. And then after that you guys went to an amusement park where you saw a bunch of your friends, like Hinata and Kageyama, as well as Kirito and Asuna.

In the end it was a good day.