Q & A Board

I've decided to make this a continuously running Q&A board for any questions you may have about me, the book or just in general.

So if you have made it this far, you may as well ask your questions. Just comment them below, and within a week I'll post the answers here.

Again thank you for reading!

1.) My favorite Anime.

Currently, it's the rise of the shield hero. Those of you who liked Sword Art Online will love it. But my favorite of all time is Attack on Titan. Basic, I know, but it's overrated for a reason.

2.) How did you discover Tokyo Ghoul?

Well at the time that Tokyo Ghoul came out, I was a kid and had no money, so I watched all my anime on a website called kissanime, and I have no idea if it's still around because now I pay for Crunchyroll. Anyways I was watching this anime called another, (you should watch it, it's good) and when I finished it I wanted to find more anime like it, so I clicked the horror tab in kiss anime and since Tokyo Ghoul was new it was at the top of the list So voila!

3.) Have I Ever Watched Death Note?

Yes! And I actually constantly rewatch it too. I even wrote fan fiction on it on another page that I won't mention cause the book is pretty bad, but I love the series, not so much the Netflix film.

4.) My favorite anime character.

Bold of you to assume that I can choose. If you would have asked me back in high school I would have said Levi like a basic bitch, but now I've evolved to the point where I can't possibly choose one, so I'll tell you my top three. Haise, Mika&Yuu (they're a package deal idc what anyone says), and Raphtalia.
Mika and Yuu are from Seraph of the End and Raphtalia is from rise of the shield hero. I assume you know who Haise is.

5.) Favorite Tokyo Ghoul Character

I really love Uta. Like he's my bby. So he is definitely a close second, but Haise still wins.

6.) My anime crush

Hmmmm, this is hard because I'm deciding to go about In in a real world application way cause I'm not a kid anymore and I don't wanna choose just off of looks. But I guess it would be Armin from Attack on Titan. I feel like he'd be the best cuddler.