Chapter 15 - Touch Me

katherine

My lips were burning up. Not literally. They burning up with love and a passion that was so familiar, but so new to me.

I ached to remember the man in front of me.

It was not comforting to let go, but i slowly moved my lips away from the man. He saw from the distress in my eyes and my lips that i wanted to remember.

Who had made me forget anyways?

My mind was sharp.

There was only one man i could think of in my life that would be capable of trying to control my life like that.

Niklaus.

I was done. Done with everything that was him.

The stranger touched my cheek affectionately.

He then started to stare at me with his soft, yet sharp eyes. His gaze was all i could see then. Nothing else mattered. I stare into his brown eyes like they were pools of love. I dived in and never looked back.

He said to firmly, "Remember all you have been compelled to forget" and with that i closed my eyes because my mind was repairing itself.

The gap.

The gap felt bigger than ever now.

But it was changing. I could feel my mind changing.

Healing.

Oh God.

I felt my knees go weak. My mind ached. My mind was trying to remember but all i did was fall into Elijah's arms.

Elijah's arms.

Elijah's.

I remembered his name!

I'm remembering.

I'm rememberi-

My head let go then and i fainted in Elijah's firm arms.

klaus

She was gone.

For the hundredth time. She had escaped.

I had heavily underestimated Katerina Petrova.

Or...maybe she truly has become her new alias.

Katherine Pierce.

Rebekah turned to me, "Elijah's still in town ,isn't he?" with a superior look on her face.

I decided to opt with the silent treatment.

"Come on, we better get a move on" she told me as we jogged down the wooden steps. I had to find Katerina: she was my key to Nikole. But things were not that simple anymore. Not with my brother still lurking. It had to be him, otherwise, how did one vampire Petrova doppelganger just leave with no real trace?

Why would she leave? My compulsion had work perfectly, right. Then Elijah had to be the reason why she had left.

Always Elijah.

And always her face. Her unique face.

History was...playing games with us all.

We burst through the back door. And i smelled a tinge of honey. The first thing Elijah ate in the morning, even though he did not need it all. My brother definitely was one of a kind. As i smirked my throat made a sound off amusement. Rebekah just stared at me like this as a normal thing.

"Why did you lie?" she asked me.

I ran across to a brick wall, jumped back and forth symmetrically till i reached the rooftop. My boots made rusts in the dark red bricks. Rebekah quickly executed the same action and met me at the rooftop. I walked across to the edge of the roof, and watched the crescent Moon smile at me. It was weird. So very very unusual. When i saw the Moon i felt a strange connection, unlike any other. Thats how i knew my werewolf side would never die. It would always be a part of me. Every year that i remain cursed just makes it harder to see the Moon. My longing to change. To become the hybrid that i am is a change that is growing and intensifying. It weighed on me. But not like a dead weight. This feeling meant so much more.