Chapter 25 - I Am Vampire

katherine

We rode our way through the town. Mystic Falls was not small. But today it felt empty. A town in forbidden mourning. The chaotic night had really changed this town. It seemed darker than it had even seemed before. My thoughts were jumbled because i had no clue what would happen next. Not a single clue.

All i had was a stake that could kill Niklaus.

My lips curved to make a weak smile as i watched the Sun rise because that stake was my silver lining. But it was not the only one, i thought, as Elijah whipped the two steeds to allow the carriage to move quicker. He must still feel an ugly tinge of danger from the town. I did too.

I fiddled with my lapis lazuli necklace as we reached a familiar bridge. Ah, yes, it was the Wickery Bridge. The one i had rode along into Mystic Falls and now i would..out of it. But there was something in our a way. A carriage that was in weird position. 

It was sideways along the bridge. It blocked any acess to incoming carriages. My forehead clenched with concrete focus. 

Something was up.

The carriage driver looked like a statue. He just stared into air like he had no soul. I quickly recognized that as a symptom of being compelled. You were a puppet to the vampire. Nothing more.

Just as we got close to the carriage, a figure entered outside of the mysterious and silent carriage.

My smile solidified. 

It was Klaus. I wanted to laugh and even skip like a little girl. But my new movements in this situation had to be smart and sharp.

No mistakes.

No mistakes.

No mistakes, i repeatedly thought throughout my mind. I even mouthed it out slowly.

I pushed the stake higher up in my sleeve. It needed to be incospicous. 

Elijah met me outside of the carriage, he offered to hold my hand just as i spotted Klaus exit from his own carriage. My rage exploded. I had no seen the monster in a very long time. So i kept reminding my self all these years of his evil. Of the nightmare that was him. But best believe i didn't forget one ounce of pain he put me through.

My fangs sharpened and i rushed to Klaus, but like a puppet on a string, i was held back by Elijah. Damn him! I thought. He held me tight and i feel like i was in a cage. I saw Klaus smirk and i wanted to die. 

The area around us felt like an arena. Although no people were around, it felt like a showdown to the death. No more pussy footing around. I was no lady.

I was a vampire. Going in for the kill. With only vengence the language i understood now.

Was i fool to let Elijah any where near me?

No, right. He loved me. He always had. He would not betray me. I was his love!

"Bring her forward, brother" the monster ordered his brother.

Elijah tensed his hold on me. And the loosens his hold. Then tightens again. He must be going through an inner battle of his own. I watched Klaus. And i had a plan.

 I shifted my head so that it faced Elijah's. He looked like he had stabbed me and watched me die. He looked heart broken. 

I whispered, "S'ok" as quietly as possible and as shortly. I didn't want Klaus to hear this. I needed him to trust his brother.

As Elijah slowly drifted me closer to Klaus, i felt as though i was being tortured. Every inch made my heart boil with hate and pain. 

Oh gosh, did i miss my little girl.

I watched his eyes on me, it felt like they were raping me each time they glanced. I spitted on his face in the heat of the moment and his entire head moved down.

His hand raised and slid off my bubbly spit off his cheek as he raised his face.

The smirk was gone.

And his hand was stil raised.

The last thing i saw was his piercing eyes.

klaus

I watched her womanly body fly behind Elijah onto his carriage and fall unconcious. Ah, how Katerina was most definitely my favorite doll to play with!

I laughed for 5 seconds at the bitch!

How dare she spit on me?!?

How dare she?!?!

Fuck, how dare she take my child?!?!?!?!?!

I swear on the Gods, this time she'll never escape!

WRITER'S NOTE:

Hey guys!

I know it has been SUCH A LONG TIME SINCE I LAST UPDATED.

I APOLOGIZED, i realized this night how stupid i have been. I mean Wattpad has give me SO MUCH LOVE SO MUCH LOVE and NEW BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. And i couldn't even bother to write when its something i love.

I guess i was just a little lazy.

That's gonna change.

P.S ALWAYS FOLLOW YOU'RE HEART.

You're FOREVER,

FELLOFFthehill