Chapter 4: Dreamless decision.

Severus arranged all the potion ingredients required to make the potion, on the table. "Now, Miss Hamilton here are the instructions follow them correctly."
"Uh..Professor, I haven't made a potion before."
"Didn't you learn it in school, Miss Hamilton?"
"I well, I went to a muggle school"

He starred at her, "What?"
"I did go to Beauxbaton for one year, we did make potions but I cant remember it."
"Great you want to be my assistant and you don't know a thing about potions. I hope it isn't the same for other things."

"No, professor! In the last three years I have tried and gained all the knowledge I could in transfiguration and charms and DADA."
"And where did you learn them?"

"I visited Asia there is a secret society of Wizards there they helped me understand these, potions was the only thing I opted out, I mean how important can a potion be?" she said only to realize what she did. "I mean I thought, but of course potions are very important, extremely important." She said with a forced smile.

"Alright, I will show you how to make it, watch carefully."

He moved towards the table. "Only three petals of Dreaming glory." He said and put three petals in the cauldron. He then took a vine and made a few vertical cuts across it, "This is Nightmare vine, four drops of the juice from the vine. Then stir it three times clockwise and five times anti-clockwise. Let it simmer for 10mins." He said stirring the ingredients with a metal spoon. After a few minutes he took out the liquid and filled a glass vile with it, "When the potion is done it will change to a purple colour such as this, once it does bottle it. Also add a few leaves of mint just before the 10 minutes are up."

Celestia was still unsure but she followed his instructions, he observed her carefully. "Miss Hamilton the way you're making this, it looks like you do know how to make potions." She looked at him then at the potion, Then why can't I remember it, She thought.  After about 2-3 hours, she had already filled 50 bottles with the potion. "Professor, isn't it a bit too much?"
"A batch of this will be sent to St.Mungo's." she nodded and continued.

"Miss Hamilton, I think that's enough for now. You should head to the great hall for lunch."
"Thank you Professor." She looked at him and smiled and walked towards the door.
  "What? No Jackass today?" he asked looking at her raising an eyebrow his fingers crossed and his elbows resting on the edge of the desk. She stopped in her tracks her eyes widened, "I...it was.... I am ....sorry.."
"Go on Miss Hamilton or you will miss lunch." She felt so mortified at what she had done. She walked out silently towards the hall.

After lunch she returned back to the potions classroom. She didn't say a word just walked towards the table and started making the potion, about one hour in, the temperature in the room had increased because of the heat from the cauldron fire [or Severus Snape you never know! ;) ] , Celestia tied her hair up in a bun. Severus was busy working on the other potions, he turned to look at Celestia, what caught his attention was scars on the back of her neck, similar to the ones he had, on his neck because of the bite from Nagini.

"If I may, Miss Hamilton what are these scars on the back of your neck?", she turned to look at him, "I honestly can't remember." He narrowed his eyes, then got back to his work.

It was about 11pm both Severus and Celestia were very much immersed in their work they had missed dinner. Severus looked at his watch, "Miss Hamilton, its quiet late, we have missed dinner as well."
"There is a place where we could get food." She said as she grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the classroom. "Hold on." She said.
"Miss  Hamil..." she apparated them to The three Broomsticks. " Miss Hamilton, we could have gone to the kitchen or called an elf what are you..."
"Oi professor, calm down and come on the fish and chips here are to die for not to mention the pot pies." They walked in and sat on one the tables. Rosemerta came to take their orders, "Celly, where have you been for the past few days haven't seen you around."
"Yes, Rose will tell you everything but first get us something to eat, my regular and for Professor...."
"Regular for you as well Severus?"
"Yes, thank you."