Chapter 11: Stringer.

The next day Severus left early as to not be seen by Dorothy. Celestia walked down to the kitchen she noticed that Severus was not in his room. She entered the kitchen to see Dorothy sitting at the table. "Good morning Grandma, how are you feeling today?" Dorothy looked at her, "You're still seeing him, even after what happened." Celestia sat opposite to her grandmother, "Who are you talking about?" Dorothy kept her tea cup down and looked at Celestia, "Don't act dumb, I saw him leave in the morning, Severus Snape. Don't you understand what I am trying to tell you is for your good he is not right for you, can't you get this simple thing. " Celestia got up and picked up her cup, "We are not discussing this Grandma." Dorothy got up as well, "Don't you walk away from me young lady. Why can't you see what he did to your family, to your mother..." Celestia stopped, "Enough Grandma I said we are not discussing this." Dorothy called after her, "I won't discuss anything anymore, you are making the same mistake your mother made, I am not telling you anything and I won't even be there to do it, I'm leaving today for France at least there people would want to listen to me." Dorothy walked passed her towards her room. Celestia sat down. After a few minutes Dorothy walked down with her suitcase and walked out of the house. Celestia kept staring at her retreating figure, as she finally disappeared, Celestia had tears in her eyes, "If only I could tell you Grandma, this will all be over soon, very soon." Celestia walked to her room to see a letter on the windowsill. She opened it.

I have the information you need. Meet me in Knockturn Alley at 9pm make sure no one sees you.

             At around quarter to nine Celestia made her way to Knockturn Alley she was dressed in a long black coat with a hood that covered her face completely. She swiftly walked pass the people scrambling around she gripped her wand tightly ready to attack at anytime. Someone tapped her shoulder. She turned promptly and pointed her wand to the persons chin, the person in front of her had a mask on. "If you want the information then you should forsake the idea of killing me." Celestia dropped her hand, the person's face was not visible he wore a mask that covered his face; it looked just like a death eaters mask. "Did you do what I asked you to?" the man looked at her, "Yes, must say his house is very well guarded and hidden, but the Rhodonite you left on his bookshelf helped." Celestia smirked, "That crystal was specifically charmed to help you find the place and reveal the spells guarding the house. Now what information you have for me what did you find?"
"Well I never found anything in his house that important, but I think there was some problem with his family, he has only one picture with his mother and father, it was hidden behind the bookshelves in a box with a spell put on it, it was difficult to break the spell but I managed to bring you a copy of the image. Also the main information I found was here in Knockturn Alley." Celestia took the picture from his hand, "Go on." She ordered him. "Looks like Mr. Snape was a regular visitor to the brothel in Knockturn Alley, he used to visit everyday till before the Second Wizarding War, he stopped. Looks like Mr. Snape had a massive appetite." Celestia gave him a stern look, "That's not your concern, any other information, whom did he visit." The man pulled out a parchment and a photograph from his pocket. "This girl, he used to meet her only her no one else. She no more works here and no one really knows a thing about her. That's all I have for you." Celestia nodded she handed him a velvet pouch, the man started walking she pulled him back, "My Rhodonite." He turned and gave her crystal, it was after all an heirloom passed on for generations. Celestia apparated to her home. Now she was all alone, Dorothy had left. She sat in the study with all the pictures and information she had just found out about Severus. She looked at the picture of the girl. It wasn't going to be easy to get information, after the war the ministry had become more stringent but she was a journalist she had access to it. She was trying to figure out what was wrong with his family why did he have to hide his family picture in such a way. With a swish of a wand newspapers slowly started stacking around her. She had newspapers from current time to the ones before the first Wizarding War all stacked up. She used her wand to find out any information she could find on Snape. Seven Newspaper flew out and assembled on the table. She opened the first one it was a recent newspaper the false article by Marcus, she flipped through the next one same War hero, the next one was titled Severus Snape the new headmaster of Hogwarts. She searched again this time the newspaper she found didn't have Severus Snape in it but the information was on Eileen Prince and Tobias Snape. She read through the article "The last heir of Prince family gets married to a muggle. So Severus' mother was a pure blood from the Prince family and Tobias Snape a muggle." Celestia quickly picked up her phone and dialed a number, "I need some information, but it is very confidential no one can know. I want all the information you can find on Tobias Snape, Cokeworth Spinner's End. Any and every information you can find I need it." She then looked at the picture of the girl, finding her was going to be taxing. Celestia decided that she would be going to the Ministry of Magic  to get information on the girl.