Chapter 5: Caught

Celestia sat in the potions classroom staring at Severus who was busy writing something down.

"Miss Hamilton are you done with the work I gave you?" he said without looking up. "Its Celestia and NO!"

"Then stop staring and finish it."
"I would if I could but now I know I can't so sorry I won't."

He looked up, "What is that suppose to mean, Miss Hamilton?"

"You know, you and... ahhh forget it!!" He kept starring at her baffling behavior. "I think you need coffee Miss Hamilton, your hangover is not yet over.." She looked at him then narrowed her eyes. "Take a break Miss Hamilton." He said then continued to do his work.

He looks so different today, his eyes they are........his voice...wait wait wait....he's gay! Oh Merlin why are all the good guys either married or gay!! WHY!!

"WHY?"
"What do you mean why Miss Hamilton."

"Nothing you're right  I do need some fresh air and I so need to be away from here.."
"Oh, please be my guest!" he said pointing at the door with that Celestia walked out of the room and towards the Astronomy tower. She sat on the edge of the railing. Suddenly an owl came flying towards her with a letter in his beak, she took the letter from him and opened it.

Dear Celly,

How have you been? You haven't owled me since forever!! How was the date I set you up with, Arran Dyson??. He's a nice guy isn't he? Well guess what I did? I have invited him to the Annual Press Club Ball, you need a date for it so he will be there... please no need to thank me. Love you! have fun at the ball.

Love,

Camo.

"Argh Camo, I could just kill you right now!!!"
"Whose Camo?"

"Oh Headmistress, she is my so called best friend, honestly I am going to reconsider my friendship with her after her stunts!"
"What are you doing up here don't you have work in the potions classroom?" Celestia got down from the railing.

"Well I took a break from Severus Snape!"
"Giving up on him already? I told you child he is stubborn his demeanor won't change so easily, oh one more thing I heard a news from somewhere you both are going to a ball together is it true?" Celestia was shocked she remembered speaking only to Severus about it.

"Ye...yeah." she sighed
"Why are you so sad?"

"How do I tell you..."
"You can tell me anything dear don't you worry!"

Celestia looked at a very worried headmistress. "Severus Snape is...well...he's.......GAY."
Minerva expression from worry changed to shock. "What? Really? I had no idea!" Celestia slowly nodded in understanding."So now?" Minerva asked.
"Nothing, I will help Severus with the potions work and I hope he will forgive me and I hope I can help him change his arrogant behaviour, Excuse me headmistress but I think I should be getting back." Celestia walked down the tower towards the potions classroom.

She entered the room to see Remus and Severus talking. "That should do it..." Severus said and turned to look at the door where Celestia stood. "Sorry, professor I should have knocked, I will come back later."
"You should have but its alright Mr. Lupin is just leaving. Get back to your pending work, I need it done by this evening."

Celestia walked towards the table staring at Remus, what caught her attention was bite marks and scratches on his neck.

Eeep in the potions classroom really Severus? No wonder he was happy when I left, maybe Remus was hiding in the cupboard or something... She was pretty engrossed in her thoughts when Severus walked towards her and stood right in front of her.