Chapter 19: Are we...you know...?

***

Dear Camo,
We have to meet, it's a bff emergency. I have so many things to tell you! Let's meet today at 7pm at my favourite place. Don't be late!

You very well know who this is!

***

     Celestia folded the letter and walked towards Severus' chambers, she knocked on his door. He opened the door. "Come in." he moved aside so she could walk in but Celestia stood there. "Actually I wanted to borrow your owl. Can I?" Severus looked at her, "Of course you can, that good for nothing lazy bird will be in the owlery." Celestia thanked him and walked towards the owlery.

She easily found Iona as she had been exchanging letters with Severus when she was living with her grandmother after the news of her mother's death came to be known

She easily found Iona as she had been exchanging letters with Severus when she was living with her grandmother after the news of her mother's death came to be known. She put her arm in front of her, Iona immediately flew towards her, "Hello, Iona I have a letter for you to deliver." She gave her the letter. Iona leaped from her hand and flew away. She stayed there for a while then walked back to the classroom she had to return her duty as the potion master's assistant. Today Celestia's work was to help Severus in making the potions required by Madam Pomfrey since her supplies were running low as the new ones had been rejected. Severus was busy in making the potions and Celestia was busy handing him the ingredients but her eyes were somehow glued to the watch she had to meet Camo at 7pm and now it was about 6:45pm she had been working for more than 5hours. She was still staring at the watch. "Celestia if you are not interested in helping me please leave, because I will not tolerate any mistakes in these potions. Just leave." Celestia tried to explain herself but Severus pointed towards the door. She walked out of the classroom half angry half shocked. "Can that annoying man ever listen to someone else!" she walked to her room picked up her coat and walked towards the gate huffing and mumbling along the way. She apparated to Diagon Alley she walked through the leaky cauldron and entered the city of London. She swiftly walked across the street towards a small café at the end of the junction. She opened the door and a bell sounded. She quickly walked towards her favourite spot and sat down. Her best friend Camorra had not yet arrived. She wondered if Iona gave her the letter. Minutes turned into an hour, but she was nowhere to be found. Celestia stared out of the window, snow was falling covering the streets, she could see people rushing and passing each other as if they had to be somewhere right this moment. Among those faces she tried to search for her friend.

 Among those faces she tried to search for her friend