Chapter 8: Almost kiss.

Severus was pacing in the potions classroom his mind was still working on what almost happened at the ball. He was fighting his feelings and passion, he couldn't possibly have feelings for that, that girl. He even questioned himself will she bring it up Their, almost...kiss...?
            Or was she too drunk to notice. Tired, he walked towards the desk to pick up the newspaper, but before he could there was a knock on his door.
"Enter." Celestia opened the door slightly, then peeped in she looked around he was nowhere to be found, I swear I heard his voice. She walked in and saw the newspaper on the table she rushed forward to pick it up, 😅 phew! Thank Merlin! She turned to see Severus standing in front of her, "Is there anything special, that I have been graced by your presence today Miss Hamilton?" Celestia's eyes widened. "I....I....I....." 😧

"Looks like your hangover is persistent." He walked towards his desk, opened his drawer and handed her a vial, "This will help you with the hangover." Celestia didn't really need it her hangover was long gone when she opened the newspaper.

"Why may I ask do you have my newspaper?" He asked pointing towards the newspaper in her hand,"I....I....I..."

"Yes, you WHY.DO.YOU.HAVE.MY.NEWSPAPER?"
"I wanted to talk about yesterday." Severus looked at her, great now she was going to talk about the almost...kiss. "What about yesterday?"
"Severus I'm sorry for what happened yesterday, I was not in my senses, I shouldn't have.... Please believe me, I'm truly sorry." He observed her carefully; does she really regret it that much? I mean nothing happened!  He thought. 😒 "There's no need to be sorry for it, nothing happened!"
"You call it nothing,  the entire Wizarding community knows about it." He frowned at her, "Oh please it's not like it's on the front page of the Daily Prophet!"
"Well...." She hesitated trying to hide the newspaper, but he swiftly grabbed the paper from her hand, "SEVERUS SNAPE GAY?" he looked up to meet her eyes.  "Please don't kill me, I...it was a mistake, I...I will correct it don't worry." She tried to walk past him; he grabbed her arm to stop her mid way. She turned; her face was inches apart from his. "Celestia, do you remember anything....from yesterday?" His voice melted her heart, he moved closer. The door to his class opened Minerva walked in "Severus have you seen......" She looked at the pair. "Am I interrupting something?" Severus let go of Celestia, "NO Headmistress, Miss Hamilton was just leaving." Celestia was stunned. She walked out of the classroom and walked towards the gate. 😳

            Marcus was at his home relaxing in his bath tub, his eyes were closed. He picked up his glass of wine from the caddy, and sipped it then he kept it back. He was enjoying every bit of his revenge on Severus Snape, smiling to himself he went to pick up his glass but it wasn't there. He opened his eyes to see Celestia sitting on the counter with his glass of wine, "Enjoying are we?" Celestia said as she hopped off the counter and walked towards the tub.

"Celly dear what brings you here?" Marcus said as he got out of the tub and wore his bath robe, "If you wanted wine you should have just asked, I mean resorting to steal it, is pathetic, even for you." He walked out of the bathroom and moved towards the bar, picked out a bottle of wine and walked towards Celestia. Celestia showed him the front page of the Daily Prophet, "This is definitely your doing I'm sure of it, Marcus." He took the newspaper from her hand and saw it, "I must say I'm quiet heartbroken they promised to put my picture in there too, no respect for a fellow journalist, but then again aren't we journalists known to break promises, convenience is all that matters, won't you agree, Celly?"
"Oh you piece of....arghhh...I want an apology." Marcus looked at her then placed his hand on his heart, "I'm truly Sorry, I didn't know you wanted to go forth with the story, I'm sorry to have stolen your thunder darling..." He started laughing then took two glasses out of the cabinet. "Marcus, I'm in no mood for jokes!"
"Tsk tsk tsk, that's so unlike you, honey!!" He uncorked the bottle. "Marcus I want your apology in tomorrow's paper." He started laughing, "Come now darling let's celebrate." He poured her a Glass of the red wine, he offered her the glass. "I won't be needing a glass."
"Now that's the Celly I know." Celestia knew what she had to do she walked to his bar and picked up the bottle on the counter.
"Oh, Cheval Blanc 1947...hmmm."
"The finest, its exquisite you must have not even tasted it!" She smiled at him, "Neither will you Marcus!" she said then bashed the bottle on the floor.
"ARE YOU CRAZY, that was one of the finest!!" 😱 She knew very well where this man's heart was, his wine collection he loved his wine. Celestia moved behind the counter and took out another bottle from the counter, "Chateau Lafite 1865, so Marcus will you apologize and revert the article?"