Chapter 35: End or the Beginning?

Dorothy was sitting in her house reading up on knitting and their various patterns when a knock came on her door. She kept the magazine down and walked to the door. She opened it, "Hi grandma!"

Dororthy couldn't believe her eyes

Dororthy couldn't believe her eyes. She adjusted her spectacles then looked again, "Celestia? My dear it's been such a long time." She hugged her. "Come in child."

Celestia stepped in she hung her coat up and walked inside towards the sofa, it had been snowing. Dorothy couldn't help but cry, "How many years has it been?"

Celestia gave her a sad smile, "Five years."

"You say it as if they were just five days! You stopped contacting me, do you know how worried I was. I tried to contact Severus, but he wouldn't meet me. He even quit his job! Where were you for the past five years?" Celestia sighed.

"I was busy, finding myself. I got a job in Cork, Ireland. I work for the local newspaper there. I was completely out of the wizarding world for these past five years. I am sorry I didn't contact you. I wanted to but I also wanted to be something. Not just a failure. I became the assistant editor of the newspaper. It was very easy actually muggles try too hard, but nonetheless I achieved it. It wasn't easy for me grandma, I couldn't come back I needed time. Anyhow I am here because my only best friend threatened to kill me if I missed her wedding anniversary party." Dorothy nodded.

"Yes Camo is very excited, I am shocked their marriage even lasted so long, you know how she is!" Celestia looked at her grandmother, "Gran that's a bit rude she is a really good person I am happy for her." Dorothy laughed. "Forget all that I am happy my granddaughter is here! Did you get a chance to visit your house?" Celestia shook her head.

"I didn't get an opportunity to visit it but I will go there after the party." Dorothy got up.

"I have been there a couple of times last time was about a year back. I visited often you know just incase you dropped by. Now that you are here we will go there, come on. We will get that place cleaned up." Celestia opened her mouth to object but Dorothy didn't let her. "No, not listening to you this time. Let me get my bags packed!" After a few minutes Dorothy walked towards the door with her suitcase. "Where is your suitcase Celly?"

"I left it at Dene Inn in Diagon Alley I thought I would stay there. It's just for a few day..." Dorothy looked at her and raised her eyebrow which felt as if it would disappear into her hairline, Celestia raised her hands in surrender. "Alright, I will collect my suitcase from there and meet you back at the house."

Celestia apparated to Diagon Alley. The rush was ecstatic it must have increased in the past few days due to Christmas. She tried to walk towards the Inn she had left her bags in and when she reached the entrance she heard someone talking, a distinct voice. She turned around and walked against the rushing crowd pushing them she walked towards the stores and then she stopped...