Chapter 15: His Past

"No, anyone but him!" Liko looked at her in confusion. "Celestia, this man is the best you have! He can help you, he worked on a similar case before he knows the perfect cure." Celestia sat thinking.

"I can't risk it Liko..."
"Celly you are hiding something, tell me what is it that's bothering you?" Celestia looked at him and smiled, "It's nothing. I can't go on with this. Just replenish the previous potion and I will be on my way. I have bothered you enough." Liko walked towards her and hugged her, "Never ever have you ever bothered me. For me you are like my sister. If ever anything happens and you need me you will not hesitate, Promise me!" Celestia looked up she had tears in her eyes, "I promise." Liko smiled, "Now go on I will make those potions, but again don't you want to cure it?" Celestia walked towards the door, "No Liko, it's something I will have to deal with." With that she walked towards the tea fields, she sat there near the tree. Looking at the lovely sunset, the fiery light that speckled the sky comforted her. But in the sky she saw an owl that came flying towards her. It dropped a letter and waited by her side. Celestia opened the letter.

Celestia,

I have many things to tell you but I may fall short of words. It's true when they say if someone is with us we don't realize their importance but now that you are not here, I find numerous reasons to think of you each day, each minute each and every moment. You told me to wait for you, and I shall but there is something I need to tell you. There are a few things you need to know. I know you have a lot of information about me, but there are certain things that I haven't disclosed to anyone and I will never. But somewhere deep in my heart, I wish for you to know them, I wish for you to truly know me for who I am. This feeling I have for you is so foreign for me... but somewhere I feel I felt this before, this sickly feeling. I can't explain it to you... I apologize for I sound too indistinguishable. It's been a month since I have seen you. Could we meet? Just for a few minutes...

Severus.

Celestia folded the letter then looked at the owl, "I don't have a letter to send back, you can leave." Owl turned and flapped its wings and flew into the horizon. Celestia felt perturbed, What did he want to tell her? What was this letter about? Xiu walked behind her and grabbed the letter from her hand, "Uh huh, I have many things to tell you but I may fall short of words. Its true when they say if someone is with us we don't realize their importance but now that you are not here, I find numerous reasons to think of you each day, each minute each and every mome...." Xiu ran with the letter reading it out loud. "Xiu, give me my letter back!" Celestia ran behind her. She was finally about to catch Xiu, but she tripped and fell taking Xiu with her. Celestia quickly grabbed the letter, "That's private Xiu!!" Xiu looked at her and pouted, "Till date there is not a single guy who's been in your life who you have not told me about. What's  so special about this one that you don't want to share any information?" Celestia laid in the grass, "Nothing Xiu." Xiu sat up and stared at Celestia, "Wait a minute, has Celestia Hamilton actually fallen for a guy and not the other way round?" Xiu sat there smirking and wiggling her eyebrows. "Er... What a load of rubbish!"
"Wait, you hesistated, you like him, you like him a lot don't you?" Xiu elbowed Celestia.

"Xiu enough of this..." She got up, "I'm leaving in a few hours, bye." Celestia walked back to the house, she walked to her room and packed her bag. She sat on the bed with the letter in her hand. "I don't like him, I can't!"
"Yes you can!" Xiu walked in.

"Xiu leave me alone!" Celestia got up and and walked towards the dresser she sat on the chair and picked up the brush on the dresser.

"Celly you deserve to be happy, tell me a little about this Severus Snake!"
"Its Snape. You are not going to let this go, What do you want to know?"