Chapter 21: Mrs. Prince

Celestia was up all night she couldn't sleep, she again had the nightmare of her being taken away to Azkaban and given the dementor's kiss. Also she couldn't stop thinking if she should talk to Severus and get the ex-students information. She walked like a zombie towards the Great Hall. When she entered the Hall no one was there for breakfast she checked her watch, that's when she realized it was 5am. She walked out slowly and made her way to the dungeons she stood outside Severus' door. She was wondering if she should knock but then she remembered it was 5am she was about to go to her room when she heard shuffling in his room.
She raised her hand and knocked. Severus opened the door, "Celestia, what..." before he could complete his sentence Celestia hugged him. Burying her head in his chest. Severus looked down at her then walked inside closing the door behind her. She still had her arms wrapped around his waist. Severus was bamboozled at her behaviour. He sat down on the sofa with Celestia still hugging him. "Celestia, what happened?" Celestia didn't look up, "I just want to stay like this. Please." Severus smiled and held her to his chest. After a few minutes he could hear her breathing become more calmer he looked towards her to see she was fast asleep. He picked her up and walked towards his bedroom placing her on the bed , he laid next to her. Still in his arms. After about two hours or so Severus woke up. He looked to his side Celestia still seemed to be sleeping. He tried to wake up without waking her up but it was unsuccessful she immediately opened her eyes. She sat up on the bed looking at her hands she felt very awkward for what she did, "I'm sorry, to trouble you...I was just..." Severus moved towards her and kissed her on the cheek, "You don't need to feel so awkward!"

He got up and walked towards the door then stopped and turned to face her, "Admit it, you are too attracted to me..." He said and gave her a mischievous smirk biting back a chuckle. Celestia looked up raising her eyebrow. She slowly picked up the pillow next to her and tossed it in his direction. He caught it and looked at her, "Miss Hamilton you should have not done that..." He walked towards her throwing the pillow towards her. She caught it again and tried to toss it back but she was flat on the bed with Severus on top of her just a pillow in between them. She looked at him and smiled. He wondered what that smile was about, "Why are you smiling?" Celestia smirked, "Because you look very kissable at the moment." Severus was blushing at the same time, shocked. Celestia took the opportunity and turned him so now he was on the bed and she was on top.

 Celestia took the opportunity and turned him so now he was on the bed and she was on top

She bent forward and kissed him. But it was short, she tried to get up but he caught her pulling her back. "Mr. Snape we don't have a single minute to spare if you remember we have to meet your grandmother for breakfast and we are already late!" Severus' eyes widened he immediately got up and checked his watch, "Merlin's beard she is going to kill me, hurry up we need to get ready I will meet you at the gate in 20mins. Don't be late!" Severus literally shoved her out of his room. She walked towards her room and walked towards the bathroom.

After about 20mins she walked with her bag towards the gate. Severus was already there dressed in his black robes and pacing. He turned to see her. "What took you so long?" Celestia rolled her eyes, "I have come on time. You were the one that wanted to waste time so who is attracted to who now?" she said wiggling her eyebrows. Severus could only scowl. "Okay listen, we can't tell my grandmother that we are dating yet. Let a few days go by maybe she will accept you. Please don't talk about muggle inventions to her she doesn't like it. Is that understood?" Celestia nodded then held on to Severus' arm they apparated to Hallsatt.