Chapter 22: Eileen Prince

(Made a few changes, please read again in case you had read it the first time I had published it)
      They both stayed in an embrace for sometime. Celestia finally pulled back, "Severus why do you call your grandmother as Mrs. Prince?" Severus sighed. "You might want to sit down it's a long story." Celestia sat on the edge of the bed. Severus walked towards the door, "Wait a minute." He walked out. After a few minutes he walked back inside. He showed Celestia a picture, "This is my mother Eileen Prince." Celestia looked at the image. She had seen her picture before the family picture that Severus had at his home but in that picture she looked so unhappy and she was visibly thinner much thinner than this image.

"She's beautiful

"She's beautiful." Severus smiled, "Yes she was. She was very happy when she was here. She had everything she wanted. But everything changed when after Hogwarts she got a job in the ministry and she decided to shift to London. That's where she met my father, he was a muggle. My mother was a pure soul she fell for him head over heals. She loved him. When my grandmother came to know about this, about her marriage she called my mother back home. My mother got married because she knew somewhere in the back of her mind that her parents will never agree to it..."

-Flashback-

Year 1958.

Eileen walked inside the mansion. Bernhard greeted her, "Miss your mother and father are waiting for you in the study." Eileen smiled, "How is she Bernhard?" Bernhard could only give her a look of dismal. Eileen was worried she knew how her mother was. She walked towards the study. Bernhard opened the door for her then left. Inside the study there was Mr. and Mrs. Prince. They looked towards her. "Is it true?" Mrs. Prince asked as she threw the newspaper in front of Eileen. Eileen picked up the newspaper the headline read 'Last heir of Prince family married to a Muggle- End of another Wizarding family.' Eileen nodded quietly. "How dare you? How could you do this, don't you have any responsibility as a Prince, I did not raise you like this. To be this!" Mrs. Prince snapped at her.

"I'm sorry mother. He's not a wizard I know but he is the one I love. Father please I love him."

Mr

Mr. Prince looked towards his daughter. "I have never been so let down by you Eileen. I am ashamed to call you my daughter." Eileen had tears in her eyes, "I fell in love father. I know I wasn't suppose to but I did. Please mother believe me I didn't do it intentionally." Mrs. Prince huffed.