Chapter 16: Cursed

Celestia walked back to her room, literally dragging her feet. Her head ached she felt extremely woozy the things that Severus said kept playing on her mind. Before she could reach the dungeon she collapsed on the floor. Severus was sleeping when he heard loud knocking coming from his door, he woke up and walked towards it, he opened the door.

"Severus, Celestia she's... you better take a look." Minerva waited for Severus who immediately changed into his robes. Then they walked towards the infirmary.

The doors to the infirmary opened as Minerva and Severus walked in they rushed towards a commotion that was happening. Three nurses were holding Celestia down to the bed. Celestia was trembling her entire body seemed to be going through a convulsion, her eyes were shut tight. Madam Pomfrey rushed towards her with a potion and pried open her mouth and emptied the vial. Celestia's eyes opened, when she did her eyes were pitch black with a crimson hue. She fell back on the bed unconscious. Minerva looked at Severus, "Do you know what's wrong with? Did she ever tell you anything?" Severus just shook his head in negation. "No. this behavior its quite odd. Poppy do her symptoms have any resemblance to anything?" Poppy looked at Celestia then Severus, "None I have seen before, its different."
"Poppy conduct a blood work on her..." After a few hours Celestia slowly opened her eyes she looked around everyone had surrounded her bed and staring intently at her.
"Where am I? Who are you'll? Who am I?" Everyone's eye widened and their face lost colour when she said this. Celestia looked and them then bursted out laughing, "So-Sorry I couldn't resist it. The way you'll were staring at me!" She continued to laugh. But everyone was still very somber . "My child you really scared us, I am Madam Pomfrey. Do you know what happened to you are you suffering from something?" Celestia shook her head, "Nothing as such. I haven't gotten a lot of sleep that's all, happens to me sometimes." Poppy walked towards the table and picked up the bottle on top of it, "And you take these tablets?"
"Yes!" Celestia tried to take the bottle from her hand but Poppy kept the bottle on the other side of bed on a tray. "I am confiscating this." Celestia tried to get up but her head seemed heavy, she fell back on the bed. "Uh-huh you are not to get up from this bed until I say so young lady! I still have a few tests to conduct."
"There is absolutely no need for any such thing believe me! Severus please tell her I'm fine!" She looked at Severus with puppy dogs eyes, "Its not for him to decide. And that is not going to work Miss Hamilton, you are not well you need rest and the tests need to be conducted for our contentment." Celestia huffed and sat back hands crossed. Minerva walked towards Poppy's office while Severus stayed back. "Are you really fine, you can tell me Celestia if there is anything wrong with you. I can help you." Celestia smiled, " If there was anything I would have told you, just get me out of here please. This place is just depressing." The doors opened once again Hagrid walked in with a bunch of wild roses, Severus excused himself and walked towards Poppy's office. "Ello miss I 'eard you aren't well, I got ya these." He said as he gave Celestia the flowers. "So the word got out, nothing can ever stay a secret at Hogwarts! That's so sweet of you thank you Hagrid!" She felt her vision blurring a little and she had a very dreadful head ache, "Hagrid would you do me a favour and hand me the pills on the tray." Hagrid walked towards the tray there were many pills on the table he picked up a bottle and walked towards her, Celestia took the bottle and took two pills then she gulped it with some water. "Thank you Hagrid, this might help me sleep now." Celestia pulled the blanket as she closed her eyes and fell into a deep slumber. Hagrid walked towards Poppy's office. "Madam Pomfrey, Professor Snape, Headmistress, Miss Celestia is now sleeping oh and she had her pills." With that Hagrid turned, "Hagrid! What pills?" Hagrid turned to look at them, "The bottle on the tray." Poppy immediately got up and rushed towards Celestia's bed, "Hagrid you gave her these pills?"
"No the other ones." He pointed towards the bottle next to Celestia's head.Poppy picked up the bottle, her eyes widened. Minerva was worried, "What pills are they Poppy?" Severus moved towards the bed and picked up one pill and took in the smell, "Cannabis?" Minerva's eyes widened, "Cannabis, poppy how on earth did..."
"Well Headmistress a few days a ago a nurse had come over from St. Mungos she gave me a new set of medication, these pills came with it, I had kept them here to be thrown away with her sleeping pills, but now she has had it. I'm not entirely sure of the reactions so I won't be able to say what will happen, mostly she will sleep the potion I gave her should over power them. Severus have you any idea what the reaction to this medicine will be?" Severus looked at the bottle, "As far as I know it works as a relaxant, it's used to get relief from chronic pain and depression, its written here. But what are its exact reactions I'm not sure about that."

It had been two days Celestia had still not woken up. Severus visited whenever he could, he had already lost too many things in his life and he wasn't ready for one more. He sat on the chair next to Celestia's bed. He reached out his hand gently brushed his thumb over her pale cheeks, Celestia stirred she slowly tried to open her eyes, Severus immediately rushed towards Poppy's office, "Poppy she's awake!" Poppy rushed towards Celestia. "How long was I asleep?" Severus sighed although it had been two days it felt much more than that. "Miss Hamilton it has been two days..."
" Please can I go back to my room?" Celestia looked at Poppy then towards Severus, "I don't see why not, I have conducted the tests and I don't seem to find anything. I will let you go only if you promise me that you will inform me if something like this happens again!" Celestia vigorously nodded. She got up from the bed, Severus helped her. They slowly walked towards the dungeon. Celestia was very tired. She almost tripped on her own feet, Severus caught her, "Be careful."
"I'm trying my best but I'm just tired! Will you carry me?" Severus looked at her then raised an eyebrow, "It's just a little walk. And I'm most certainly not interested in breaking my back, although I could...Levicorpus." he said as he raised his wand. "Put me down this instance!"
"Suit yourself." Severus lowered her to the ground and they walked to her room, she walked inside her bedroom and fell in her bed. "Now, tell me the truth, what is the matter with you?" "As I said before I didn't get much sleep that's all." Severus scowled, "Don't.Lie.To.Me. Eyes turn red when you have lack of sleep, not pitch black. You can fool them but not me, Now should we continue arguing on this or will you tell me what is wrong wth you?" Celestia sighed,"When the time comes I will tell you." Severus was furious, "Stop this at once, and tell me!" He walked towards her and stood in front of her with his arms crossed. "Why should I tell you? Have you told me everything about yourself?" Severus was caught off guard, "I have told you everything I think you should know about me!"
"Oh really? You ignore me everytime I ask about your parents, and let's not even get to the part about your secret affair." Celestia turned so she wasn't facing him anymore, but Severus turned her forcibly. "Look at me when you accuse me of such things. What do you want to know about my parents, what that my father hated the magic world? That he tortured my mother and me everyday till I can remember. Or would you like me to tell you how he killed my mother? I could give you the details if you want, DO YOU WANT THEM? DO YOU??" Severus was blazing in anger, Celestia got up, "I'm sorry Severus, I never meant it like that. I am truly Sorry." Severus walked towards the door, " Maybe you do need rest, it will help you to think straight before accusing people of anything you assume."
"Severus please don't leave, I really didn't mean it I was just upset. I just thought you are hiding something..." Severus turned, "Really, am I really the one who is hiding things?" Celestia looked up at him," Wh-what do you mean?"
"I know Celestia, I know what you hiding." Celestia blinked and swallowed audibly, "What do you think it is?"
"You are taking drugs, is alcohol not enough that you want to indulge into drugs now!!" Celestia was confused, "What are you talking about? I am not on drugs, what even made you say such a thing?"
"If it's not drugs then what is it, what is wrong with you?" He walked towards her and kneeled in front of her and took her hands in his, "I will do what I can to cure whatever it is you have, just trust me and tell me." Celestia moved towards him so now their foreheads were touching a stray tear rolled down her cheek, "It's nothing you can do Severus, I am cursed. Nothing can change it."

(AN) ͛‿◉̶)
Hello guys. I hope that the story is getting interesting.....!! Please do comment and vote. Always waiting for your feedback! Writing is getting tougher than I thought, but your support helps me. Thank you so much, for being a part of this book, maybe eight or nine chapters more to end this book. I have another Fanfic planned, of course it's Severus Snape. But I'm still not sure about that. A part of me didn't want to continue writing I didn't feel like it, but I realized something, People come in our life and leave and its up to us to keep them alive,  Alan Rickman has moved on to a better world but I would like to still keep him alive through my book and I decided to write, it was a difficult decision.
Thank you for your lovely support!! ˆc)
Have a lovely day ahead,
Take care.
Love,
Ria💕

P.S. The song is Paradise by Coldplay