Chapter 26: Duel

Celestia was shocked they both were actually going to do this! She begged them one last time but it was in vain.   

The first spell shot out of Lucas' wand Severus easily dismised it

The first spell shot out of Lucas' wand Severus easily dismised it. In the darkness of the night the spells and sparks falling out were the only thing visible.
"Confringo!" Severus said as his wand sparked a light which created an explosion the moment it neared Lucas. Lucas moved back in surprise.  "You can do better than that Snape!! Crucio!" The spell missed Severus by less than an inch, Lucas was a little drunk. A few of the people in the crowd gasped at the use of the unforgivable. They dueled for what seemed like hours together but in reality it had been 10 mins. Severus  looked towards him, he raised his wand. "Diffindo!" The spell created a few gashes on Lucas. "That's all you got Snape!!" Severus was now furious, "Everte Statum!"  That made Lucas fly back and hit his head on one of the benches in the garden. He wasn't moving. Severus waited for a few moments then walked towards him he kneeled down and turned Lucas who was face down in the dirt.

 Severus waited for a few moments then walked towards him he kneeled down and turned Lucas who was face down in the dirt

But the moment he did so Lucas punched Severus square in the nose, making his vision blurry. Severus stumbled back and hit the ground. Lucas picked up his wand and was ready to attack when a spell from Celestia's wand hit him and he was frozen in his place. She quickly rushed towards Severus and kneeled.

"That's enough Lucas, you have broken one too many rules already, this duel is over!"

"That's enough Lucas, you have broken one too many rules already, this duel is over!" . She looked towards Severus blood was flowing from his nose and he seemed to be unconscious. Celestia pointed her wand towards Severus, "Rennervate!" A red light sparked from her wand, Severus stired then slowly opened his eyes. Celestia had placed her hand on either side of Severus' face. "Thank Merlin, are you okay Severus?" Severus groaned in pain. Mrs. Prince walked outside the manor when she saw the crowd formed then her attention fell on Celestia she swiftly walked towards her, "What is the meaning of this?!" Celestia ignored her. She helped Severus to get off the ground. She helped him stand. She placed his arm around her shoulder and started walking. Mrs.Prince turned towards her. "What nonsense is this?" Celestial gave her an annoyed look and carried Severus to his room. She helped him sit on the bed then turned towards his night side table she dipped a handkerchief in the water then took out her wand, "Glacius." The handkerchief froze into  solid ice. She then used episkey on Severus' nose and placed the frozen handkerchief on it. Episkey couldn't work completely, the blow was a little too strong.
"Are you feeling better?" Severus nodded. "Oh good then please do tell me what in the world were you thinking? Duelling?? Really I didn't expect you to be so stupid! What's with the male ego I just don't get it how easily it is bruised! Why did you do it?" Severus looked at her dead in the eye, "He touched you."