Failed! Part 2of 2 (When parents believe 3)

Me:(Walking home,turning door nob and opens it.See mom and dad standing with crossed hands and staring at me)Uhh...?Hi?

Mom:So,how was school?

Me:Good?Why are you staring at me?

Dad:You're teacher told us that you failed on a test.

Me:(Beginning to sweat)

Mom:Is it true?

Me:Yes,but(Thinking very hard)uhh...?

Mom:But what?

Me:Umm....(Got an idea)She cheated!

Mom and dad:What!?

Me:I mean yes,she cheated,she gave me an "F" because she always hate me.She gives all students an "A" but me!Man,what a cheater!

Mom:Ok we're gonna talk with her tomorrow.

Me:Yeah- Wait what!?

Dad:Yup,we're gonna talk to her tomorrow.

Me:But you can't-

Mom:That's ok sweety,but we need to teach that monster a lesson!

Me:But-

Mom:Ok bye,you're dad and i are going to watch a movie,so be nice and don't let anyone come and break things when you're on you're own ok?

Me:What!?

Mom:Ok bye!(Leaves with dad)

Me:(Talks to myself)Well,that was messed up,i guess?

Suddenly my classmate pops out of my couch out of nowhere.

Classmate:Ohh!!!You got busted!

Me:You know what's the problem?

Classmate:(Stops celebrating)Uhh....No...What's the problem?

Me:The problem is you,The solution is none of you're business!
(Puts MLG glasses on 😎)

Suddenly random people poping out of nowhere and yelling "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Classmate:*Starts to cry*You're a meany!(Runs out of my house looking like an idiot)

The random people carry me and chanting "Francoise!Francoise!Francoise!" Then everybody freeze rayed and a sign comes up. "The end"

Me:(Mouth open)Can we stop the freeze ray now?

Director (Also me):No,5 more seconds.

Then another sign came up and it said "Or mayBe?!?" Dramatic song playing "Dun!Dun!Dun!" Suddenly the freeze ray weres off and everybody broke their bone.

Me:Well at least it did break my fall.

Sitcom laugh and then a sign comes up again saying "The end" "Or is it!?" "DunDunDun!" Ok stop it,it does not make anyone laugh,ok?Good.

"The end" "Or-"

Me:Shut up!

""Or-"" ran away.

Ok now it's the end.Hope you like it and i'll make more "One laugh,one short comedy" (That's when i call this) 😄👍