New book

Me:Hey guys so yeah,i'm starting a new book called "my weird neighborhood"but i'm going to leave the "Lolz jokes"for awhile so i can start making it.

Juan:(Suddenly appears with a skateboard)Oh so you're gonna leave us here?

Me:What!?no.

Juan:Liar!(Leaves while he is skating,then got tripped over)

Ahh!My leg!
Call an ambulansya!
I'm gonna die!
Halleluia to the Great Lord!

Me:Uhhh??Nevermind him.So,be sure to check it out,if you don't know about it,well i'm going to tell you.It's not a story,and it's not about my neighborhood,it's about what i imagine,like my crazy brain is trying to tell me what would i make.It's all about fun and random humor of what is happening,be sure to check it out someday,don't worry i'll tell when it's finished so you can check it out.

Suddenly,an ambulance came to pick up juan,but unfortunately they came to pick up the skatboard.

Medic 1:Ok,get the bed,we got a broken leg here people.

Medic 2:(Gets bed)The bed is here sir.

Juan:Thank god.

Medic 1:Ok were gonna lift it on 3.1,2,3.(Lifts the skateboard on the bed and puts it into the ambulance)

Juan:Wait what?

Medic 1:Go,go,go!It's dying!

Ambulance:(Drives to the hospital,the skateboard hospital)

Juan:(Still lying)No!Hey!What about me!?(Starts to roll and cry)

Me:Uhh..?I'm just gonna go now.....

Juan:(Crying)Why?Why!?Why!!?

-End-