Amnesia

One day, a man walked into an expensive, luxurious restaurant across town.

He lined up in the line. One waiter saw him, the butler came up to him.

"We have a seat available for you, sir. Do you mind sitting at the bar?" said the butler

The man was confused and let out a question. "Do you know who I am? "

The waiter was shocked by that question.
"Of course, my apologies. We'll get a table for you right away."

The waiter lead the man to a private area of the restaurant, where the man could only eat all by himself,alone. The waiter called the chef to cook all kinds of delicious food in the menu for the man. Minutes later have passed, all the waiters of the restaurant, prepared all of the delicious, mouth-watery,juicy looking meals and put it on the table of the man.

After minutes of chewing and swallowing the foods that the man ate. The waiter came up to him once again.
"Hope you enjoyed your meal, sir. Here's the check,  No rush."

The man asked the same question from before.
"Do you know who I am!?"
Again the waiter was surprised.

"Certainly, sir. It's on the house"
After saying that,the waiter grabbed the check and left.

The man was confused and sad. The man started questioning himself.
"Will anyone help me with my Amnesia?"