2 dumb friends:Halloween special!

^^^^^^The picture on the top is the trending halloween costumes that you will wear.^^^^^

--------------------------------------
Rod:Hey luke.

Luke:What?

Rod:What are you going to be on halloween?

Luke:Hmmm...I don't know,how about you?

Rod:Well i don't know either?

Luke:How about we buy our costume at the mall?

Rod:Yeah sure.

As soon as they leave,it was already 7 in the noon.Rod and luke were going to the mall.20 minutes later,they got into the mall,the mall were crowded with people swarming to get a halloween costume.But luke and rod didn't care,as soon as they got into the nearest apparel store,lots of people were blocking their way.But then the store manager said that they were all out of costumes and decided to close the store.Some people were in a bad mood because they didn't get any costumes.Luke and rod stood there and started arguing.

Luke:This is all your fault!

Rod:Why!?You were the one who decided that we were gonna eat ice cream first!

Luke:Reall!?Well...uhh???Then you were the one who ate a spicy taco but then you're tummy got sick and went to the public bathroom for 5 minutes!

Rod:Wait what?Really?

As the argument goes on,up in the sky was an airplane that's on fire and going to crash soon!

Pilot 1:Captain were falling down from the sky!What are we going to do!?

Captain:Do not panic,as long as no one ate a spicy taco and got to the bathroom to poop for 5 minutes.

Pilot 2:(Got out of the bathroom)
Hey guys,you won't believe what happened!

Pilot 1:What,what happened?

Pilot 2:Well i was eating a spicy taco,then my stomack hurts,then i got a really long 5 minutes sH!t,it was big tho but-

Pilot 1 and captain:You what!?

Pilot 2:Umm...Was that bad?

Pilot 1:(Turns to captain)Captain what are we gonna do!?

Captain:Quick,release all the load we have!

Pilot 1 and 2 quickly got to the back and release all the loads they have,The following loads were
Ketchup,hard thick bricks,toy spiders,carved scary pumpkins and mud.Yeah i don't know why they load "mud" on the airplane but nevermind that 😑.

The loads were released and it falls down were rod and luke where they were standing.Meanwhile at the airplane.

Pilot 1:Were still falling captain!

Captain:Quick get the parachutes!

The captain and the pilots quickly got the parachute,but the problem is,there was only 1 parachute left.3 of them started to pull the parachute,but then the captain got it and he jumped down to the door.

Captain:See you later suckahs! (Jumps to the door)

Pilot 1:Well,that was a waste of time.

Pilot 2:Yeah.

Pilot 1:Look we need to fly the plane!

Pilot 2:How!?

Pilot 1:Flappy bird style!

Suddenly the sky have green pipes on the top and the bottom.The airplane goes flap,flap,flap!But suddenly they got crashed by a giant bird.A letter goes up on the screen that says "Game Over Highscore:7 Rating:You suck playing this get a ficking life!" (No offense to all of you)

Meanwhile at the captain,He was still falling from the sky,then he pulled the parachute,but it didn't work,he struggles but still it didn't work.

Captain:Come on!Pull already! (Realizes he was pulling the wrong string)Oh,wrong string.

He pulled the string then he floated safely,but then he got hit by a plane.

Captain:(Floating)Yes,fukeh yu airplaine! (Got hit by a plane)

Pilot 3:Uhh...Should we save him?

Pilot 4:Nope,Just use the window wiper.

Pilot 3 activated the window wipers and the captain fell off and died.

Meanwhile,luke and rod was still arguing but then,ketchups spilled all over them.

Luke:Ewwww...

Rod:Gross!

Then mud covering their heads and clothes.

Luke:Are you serious!

Rod:Aw come on!

Then hard bricks fall on their heads making them dizzy and out of balance,then the carved scary pumpkins fits on their head and got stuck,they both fell off their back and they were knocked out,then the toy spiders covered their heads making them scary.They slowly close their eyes and they were uncontious.

To be continued...

-------------------------------------
Hey guys hope you like the first chapter of "2 dumb friends:Halloween special"!So i'm asking you this right now.Would you help me out how the story will end?Yeah,i was thinking how i should end this chapter,so would you kindly please help me out on this one?I'll be glad if you suggest me something funny on how i should end this one,don't worry credits will be given to you and i'll follow you but follow me back too.

If you like what you see,vote,comment and share this. If you have any suggestion feel free to share it to me.That's all for me now bye!