I'm losing my mind!

I'm gonna make the best joke ever made!Everyone will tell this joke because it will be THE BEST JOKE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORRRRLLLLDDDD!!!!

Now,it's time to make some,(Gets work sheet and pencil)Ok.Now let's start with some,uhhh....Umm...Ehhh??Yeah,this may take a while.

--1 hour later--

(Losing my mind)What The F&@k is this!No,no,no,no,no,no.Alright calm down and make another one.Don't worry this is gonna be easy,right?How hard can it be to make jokes?

--Another hour later--

Sh@T!!!This is a peace of Cr@P!This is not a F$@cking joke!AHHHH!!!! (Quickly grabs a book and i started hitting myself)Stupid,STUPID!STUPID!STUPID...

--I lost time maybe an hour or a day just passed by--Maybe?--

Ughh....My head...It's swirling...Huh,what's this?(Grabs a paper on my head)Wait,Wait!I've made it!Yes!YESSSSSS! The WORLDS GREATEST JOKE IS!!!

-Beep-

--------------------------------------
Me:Hey guys,and holy Sh!T!We've made a 54.69k Reads!!!

Starts dancing crazy,people popping out of nowhere,you are popping into my party.

Me:Come on dance guys,dance,hey i told you to dance!DANCE!

Grabs a gun and and strats shooting at the top,the music stops,a bird starts falling and someone got hit by it.Then suddenly the pollice came.

Police man 1:Ok,who hosted this party and shot a bird?

You all pointed at me

Me:WTF,Guys!You traitors!

Police man2:Your the one who hosted the party?

Me:Uhhh...Umm....yeah...?

Police man 1:Then why did you say so?

//////////////////////////////
Reader:Grabs a gun and starts shooting at the ceiling,then someone got hit by a brick,wtf?A brick?That wasn't part of the joke.

Me:It is now,Now action!

/////////////////////////////
Police man 2:Everybody let's hit the party!

Everyone:Whoah!!!!
///////////////////////////////
Reader:Then everyone was partying and the live happily ever after.Or before?Ok wtf is this?

Me:Hey i'm not paying you to talk while reading the script.

Reader:I don't even work here,you just jumped out of a bush out of nowhere and kidnap me.

Me:Ahh...?Really?Was that in the script.

Random boy:Yup.

Me:Oh,ok?But i'm still not paying you!

Reader:You don't even pay me!

Me:That's right!

Police burst open the door.

Police man:Ok which one of you is "AvasTeDemon"?

Me:Uhh...Me?

Police man:Now i finally caught you!

Me:Ok,i don't know what your talking about but if you want an authograph i can just give you one and leave this place forever.

Police man:Nope,(Grabs a handcuff)Your under arest.

Me:Me?What!What for!?

Police man:For stealling cash at the bank and jaywalking.

Me:What i did no-Wait,how did you know i rob a bank.

Police man:We saw you on the hidden camera taking a selfie and wearing the mask over and over while looking on the hidden camera.

Me:Damn it!

Police man:You also post. This on instagram. "My first robbery,awesome #Hellyeah #Makeitrainmoney #Clowningaroundthecameras"

Me:Oh yeah.

Police man:The president also liked your post because it's already trending on the internet.

Me:Orayt!Rocken roll to the world!

Police man:Ok stop that and let's go.

Me:Wait i have to tell this to wattpad.(Turns to you)Hey guys francoise here,thank you so much for all you're supports,hope you vote more and make this book make a Thousand reads and votes.If it wasn't for you guys,i would not have been gonna upload more,and yeah,there are more haters now,so message to them,I'm just kidding i hate them!F&@k you haters!

Police man:Ok,stop it or i'll punch you in the face!

Me:Ok,ok,take it eysi!So,Umm...yeah that's all i wanna say,Thank you guys!I wish i could group hug with all of you right now but,i'm going to jail.😔
Wait i forget to tell you that,for the next 5 or 6 weeks i will not be posting cause,it's our intramurals,yeah it pretty suck but,hey atleast you'll read and share this to everyone right?Ok.Now one last thank you and goodbye,lolz you guys!

Police man:Are you done coz i'm getting sleepy.

Me:Yup i'm done.

Police:Good.

The police man lead me to the police car,You guys waved good bye while i was watching you waving,i waved at you back and gave a smile.

2 dumb friends:Is he going to be ok?

Juan:Yeah,he'll be alright i guess?

Suddenly a man in a thug outfit and a lead of gang walks by.

Thug:Don't worry we can get him out.

Then a woman in red and his wife walks by

Woman:You can't kill the cops that's illegal.

Thug:Then what are we suppose to do?

Woman:Go home and do something.

Thug:Oh man! 😥(Leaves)

2Dumb friends:Who are you guys.
Ok stop copying me.
Stop!
Stop it!

Juan:Ok stop,take it eysi!So who are you guys?

Man:We are,"The Weird neighborhood"

----Coming soon---On october maybe?Don't confuse me!---

--Beep END--