My crazy Dream:London bridge is falling down

This was my dream yesterday night,so i thought it would be funny to tell you,the epilol was an edit and it took me several hours to make it,hope you guys vote for this joke and comment for more ideas. 😜👍
--------------------------------------

//At london....I wish//

I was bored at first,there was nothing to do in the bus.Oh yeah i forgot,i was on a bus to take a trip into the city of london!There i was,in the bus,hanging my head out of the window looking bored.There were so many people here in the bus and they were going home in the city of london.I was sitting next to a crazy looking dude,it was really creepy and i just want to get out of there but no,i can't like i was stuck or something.

Crazy dude:Hey you look new here?!

Me:Uh...yeah i'm a tourist (?)

Crazy dude:Hey,my name is jeff. (Vine lol 😂)

Me:Uh....ok?

Jeff:Jeff.

Me:Ok i know you're na-

Jeff:Jeff

Me:...

Jeff:...

Me:Uh-

Jeff:My name is jeff.

Me:Nevermind 😑

Jeff:Hey look it's the big banana! (Points at the big bridge)

Me:You mean the bridge?

Jeff:No,it's the flying banana.

Suddenly i didn't believe him,but when i look closely in the big bridge,i saw big flying banana floating on the top of the london bridge.Ok,this is F@$king weird!
I knew that it was real coz everyone looked out of their window to take a look at the flying banana or something,some even took a picture and posted it on facebook.WTF is happening here?Nevermind i'm just gonna listen to my music.A few minutes later,we were at the big bridge,it was very tall and awesome to look at but suddenly we crashed into somebody's car.I think the driver was drunk because,i can see alot of empty beers lying around the truck and it smells preety bad.

The car we have crashed into was a foreigner,and he looked very angry,i can tell he looks like a terrorist because of his muscular arms,army-cat hairstyle and his wearing a bullet proof vest on,i thought he is a real terrorist but i couldn't tell,but who cares anyway?

He walked into the drunken driver and started to complaine why we crashed into his car,the driver was drunk and he started to make fun of the terrorist guy,but that made him furrioust.We all looked confused but not scared tho.

Terrorist:Oh?so your gonna sit there and make fun of me huh!?

Driver:....Yes...(Burp)

Terrorist:I tell you what compadre!

Driver:What?

Terrorist:If you call me "monkey " one more time i'm gonna blow the sH!t off of this building!

Random person:(Whisper)Please no.

Driver:HahahahaHHAHAhhhaaaaahahaahah!

Terrorist:If you think i'm not kidding,i planted all those bombs in the bridge,and i got the remote.See for yourself! (Grabs the remote and showed it)

Driver:Hahahaha-- Very funny.Monkey!

Terrorist:That's it!

The terrorist get a c4 and planted on his chest.

Terrorist:If you-

Driver:(Burp)

Terrorist:If you-