Let's make:Hold up?

One day,a robber was hiding in an empty building outside of it,when suddenly a man walks by,the robber called the man to follow him.The man was curious and followed him.The robber lead the man into the building and quickly grabs his gun and point it at the man.The man was terrified and was to scared to move.

Robber:This is a hold up!

Man:Please don't kill me!I have 2 kids and next week will be their graduation.

Robber:I don't care give me you're wallet!

The man was shaking in fear and he lends out his wallet.

Robber:Now let out you're money...

The man let's out his monney.

Robber:Now give me you're wallet.

Man:Uhh..??

Robber:GIVE ME YOU'RE WALLET!

Man:Ok,Ok! (Gives wallet) A-are y-you sure you'don't want the money?

Robber:No,I just want the wallet man,i can't put my money anywhere that's why i need a wallet.

The man was confused and lent him the wallet but not the money.

Robber:Thanks,you're a life saver.

The robber gives him smile and ran towards the exit and then leave.The man stood still and can't believe what he was been through.

Man:Well that was weird. 😐

--The end--

--------------------------------------
Hi guys,Your probably wondering what is "Let's make" about,it means that it's a well made joke about us,we create a "never been told" joke in ages or something like that,me and my friends are still making jokes because we want to share it to you guys,if you would like to help then be my guess,comment or message me so we can make a "Let's make".

Got any ideas?Then share it to me!I 'll dedicate and give you the jokes you have shared to me,credits we'll be given to you.That's it for now Lolks! 👍