Seven 3 + 2 new books

*At school*

Teacher:Ok,brant, if you have 3 cats on the other side and 3 more in the other side. How many would you have?

Brant:Seven.

Teacher: No, your wrong,ok let's try another one. If you have 5 apples in one hand and 3 more in the other hand. How many would you have?

Brant:Eight

Teacher:Good, now. If you have 3 cats on the other side and 3 more in the other side. How many would you have?

Brant: Seven.

Teacher: No! Ok, let's try another one. If you have 3 dogs on your side and 3 more dogs on your other side. How many would you have?

Brant:Six

Teacher:Very good. Now, if you have 3 cats on the other side and 3 more in the other side. How many would you have?

Brant: Seven

Teacher: Your wrong! Why is it always SEVEN! ?

Brant: Because i already have a cat.

-------////////-------////_________////----____\

Yo whatsup guys, Just here with another update. So i got to publish 2 new books. The other one is comedy and the other one is romance, the one you fricking suggested! -

-Beep-

So if you would read those two, and tell me what to focus on. Then the one that is suggested the most,will be completely destroyed. Nah, i'm just kidding. I'll start making the 2nd chapter right now. So if you would be kind to let me know what's the best one. I'll start making another chapter right now. I work so hard on those two and i think i have brain aneurysm. Arrrrrrrrgghhhhhhhh!!!!!??!!!

-Beep-

Anyway guys,thanks for everything. Make sure to leave a star, that will help alot. Not only if you will like this chapter but this is a no joke, no scam or sort of thing. But you will be receiving a ticket to the Bahamas, you can take your family with there, you can take your dog, your cat, your annoying siblings( if you have one) ,your tiger, your bear, your caveman, your vicious saber tooth tiger. ( Lol, too much Far cry:Primal) You can take anything with you, except your socks, cause they don't allow socks in their because the workers eat socks in their.

-Beep-

And if you are the first 5 to like this chapter, not only that you will be receiving a ticket to the most beautiful island, but you will be also be given another ticket to go to your favorite place. Asia, America, Australia, Yorope (I think it's Europe, but anyway) Everywhere you want to go. As long as you will travel with this ticket for 8 more hours, so hurry up and pack your things. And go jump off a cliff so they know that you were skydiving in the middle of the night while eating a burrito.

-Beep-

Anyway guys, i wanna say thank you, and give a star to this chapter for more. This is Avast logging out and I'll upload later,peace out gangsters.