Sabaody Archipelago

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Big ass trees with numbers on them, bubbles rising up to the sky, popping when it was out of range.

That is what Shiki saw when she first stepped foot on Sabaody Archipelago with her men behind her, excited and anxious whispering going on among them as it was said that all eleven supernova would gather here near the same time.

Turning to face them, all chatter seized when their Chujo opened her mouth to give orders.

"Spread out, we are to keep an eye on the eleven super rookies." she ordered impassively, her Vice Admiral coat fluttering behind her. She turned around and headed straight ahead, her scythe hanging against her shoulder.

"Yes, Shiki-chujo!" they called after her, saluting then moving out like she ordered.

Leo and Oni jogged after her while their comrades went different ways.

"Shiki-chujo, we're a bit late, aren't we." Leo stated, looking to the side, his rifle strapped to his back.

"It can't be helped, we were far away when we received the orders." Shiki replied.

The people giving way to let a Marine Vice Admiral go pass.

"But I'm a bit surprised." Oni confessed, trying to look for the eleven rookies, "Who would have think that all eleven would be in one place."

Leo nodded, agreeing with his comrade, "Just remember, we have pirates with bounties over 100 million belli, this won't be easy."

Oni gave a proud grin, "Yes, but don't forget that we have Shiki-chujo on our side! This will be a piece of cake! Right, Shiki-chujo?" he turned at that moment to face his Vice Admiral, only to see her missing from her spot, "Chujo?!" He felt a tap on his shoulder and swirled around to see Leo pointing at a dessert shop where the stoic Vice Admiral was.

Which was currently staring at an array of parfaits. The store owner breaking out into a cold sweat, staring at her deadly scythe.

"Chujo!" Oni cried in a distress manner, getting her attention and some of the citizens, "What are you doing?!"

Shiki only looked at him for a few seconds before lifting a finger towards the display of parfaits, "Want some?"

Her reply was a stupefied expression with a gaping mouth.

Leo walked towards her, leaving Oni by himself, "Maybe when the job is done, okay, Shiki-chujo?" he smiled at her, waiting for her to stop staring at him and continue, even knowing how long she usually stares.

4... 3... 2...

"Go get Oni." Shiki ordered, turning around and continued walking into the tourist areas, while Leo went to snap Oni out of his stupefied state.

There was a fight going on somewhere near a bar, a man with a blue and white striped mask fighting a large man wearing similar robes to divine soldiers and wings sprouting from his back.

Watching them fight from a distance while waiting for her men to catch up, Shiki stared as the fight was interrupted by a man she saw once at Marines HQ, the man with a broad chin and a "x" scarred on it.

X Drake

Their eyes met for a moment, but no one took action of it.

She didn't realize that sitting on a crate a few feet from the fight was Law and his crew. Not caring that three supernovas were there, Shiki walked off, deciding to take a tour around the mangrove.