The start of good moods

Happy Birthday Law! :D

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

______________________________________________________________________________

Two weeks have passed since the last island and the Heart Pirates are merrily swimming around in the Grandline, heading towards the next island. Everyone continued on their business like any other day.

Kyle was lost in thought as he absentmindedly swab the deck. His mind distracted with thoughts of his recent battle with the woman.

"Yo, Kyle." Shachi greeted, raising a hand with Penguin in tow who had his hands behind his head.

On the previous island, he was knocked out of conscious right after Shiki...

"Oiiii, Kyle? You there, buddy? Yoohoooo."

Blood. There was so much blood coming from her and by the time he woke up, she was...

"KYLE!" two loud whack was followed after.

"FUCK! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" Kyle clutched the top of his head where he could feel a bump forming.

Shachi and Penguin huffed, both looked annoyed look on their faces.

"We've been trying to call you for a while!"

"What were you even thinking about, anyways?" Penguin questioned as he crossed his arms.

"And you had to hit me?! What kind of person hits an injured person?!" Kyle barked at his so called friends. He had a few scratches on his face which was covered up by band-aids, some bruises on his stomach, some cuts on his legs and arms which were wrapped in bandages, all healing steadily.

"Well if you have enough energy to yell than you're all healed." Shachi rebutted, nodding like it was a fact.

"What kind of shit logic is that?!"

"A shit logic that is right. And if you're really injured, you should be on bed rest, not doing your chores." Penguin pointed out with a huff.

"Shut up! Someone has to keep the ship clean!" Oz argued with veins popping out, "It's not like you'll give a hand in this so don't complain!"

"Oh yeah?! Give us the damn mop! We'll show you who has the better mop cleaning skills!" a raging fire lit up between the three as they glared a two against one battle.

"Ha! Like you even know how to clean, you can't even keep yourself clean!" he pointed out the oil greased stain on their uniform from maintaining the ship's engine.

"So?! This and that are different!" Shachi countered.

"Yeah!"

"Fine! If you think you can question my ability, we'll just have to see who has the better skills!" he hollered, pushing his mop to Shachi and heading inside to retrieve two more, "We'll start the challenge after I'm back!"

"Bring it on! We'll show you our awesome mop mopping skills!"

________________________________________________________________________________

As Kyle went to retrieve the extra mops, he slowed to a stop when he realized he was close to the infirmary.

Staring at the direction with a distracted look, he didn't realize his feet was already taking him there and once he realize he was at the door, he stood there before sucking in a deep breath.

"Just a peek." he mumbled under his breath, pushing the door ajar to stare at the injured resting on the bed. Once he spotted them, he watched as the pale figure was breathing with an oxygen mask on, IV drip hooked up to her left arm...