Bloody cafe

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

______________________________________________________________________________

The next few days flew by with some bumps on their travel, but it wasn't anything they couldn't handle. They had encountered some marines at sea but it was quickly dealt with. 

Shiki had made sure she had either killed or knocked the marines so hard that they couldn't remember the event (or more specifically, having them from seeing Reika), having to rely on her leg and right hand.

However, during her swift movements, the zoan user had caught sight of her favoring her right hand more than usual.

_______________________________________________________________________________

With the next island approaching, Reika had settled herself on the railings, leaning on the palm of her hand with her mouth covered and red eyes unreadable as she stared at Shiki's left arm.

"Reika?" Shiki called out when she noticed she hadn't said anything when they wet out on the deck without telling the others.

Blinking out of her stupor, the red head lifted her head from her palm, giving a close-eye smile, "Hmm? Nothing." she waved it off, "That reminds me, I need you to give me your nail, I think it's about time I leave and pay the old fart a visit." she nodded, rummaging through her pockets for nail clippers, once she felt the cold metal against her fingers, she handed it over.

Shiki stared at her smiling face before taking the clippers, clipping her finger nail and handing them both back.

"Thanks." she muttered, shoving the clippers back in her pocket while taking out a handkerchief to fold the nail safely in and slipping it back into her pocket.

"Isn't that Leo's?"

"Yeah, but the boy has spares so I'm keeping it." she grinned, hopping off the rails and glonping onto her friend, pressing her cheek to the side of her head, "I'll come visit you after I'm done with this, so be a good girl and don't cause any trouble, okay?"

Shiki returned the hug, nodding.

Smiling, Reika leaped back onto the railings and jumped off with her arms spread out, quickly morphing them into large indigo feathers wings and shoot up in a red and purple blur. 

Lifting a hand up to wave at the disappearing figure, Shiki felt someone's body heat standing right behind her, his breath breathing against her ear, "Your friend is quite rude. She didn't even show her gratitude towards our humble hospitality." his deep sarcastic voice blew against her ear.

Shiki let out a shiver, bringing her hand up to rub at the offended appendage, "She never bothered anyone so it's fine." she defended, moving out of the way only to feel an arm wound around her waist, pulling her back, "Law." she frowned, tugging at his black sleeves.

Law chuckled, moving his free arm to brush back her hair, smirking at the fading bruise on her neck that he had given her a few days ago, "Now that she's gone, isn't it about time you focus back on our training?" he questioned, leaving her hair alone in order to join his other arm on her waist.

"I miss Reika."she quietly mumbled with a pout. Law was a dangerous man and him being a captain was just worst, "I don't want to be alone with a sexual predator." she huffed. Reika had calmed her down after what happened last time and now she was gone.

Guess she'll have to bring Captain with her.

Law chose to ignore that and lifted her up, placing her over his shoulder, a restrained grin appearing on his lips as he tilted his head to look at her, "I had to put up with her on my ship and you had welcomed her to come aboard. You owe me for." he tightened his grip on her as his voice dipped a toner deeper.