Medical examination are tiring

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

______________________________________________________________________________

Grabbing his clipboard, pen and a new sheet of paper, Law swiveled over to Shiki who hadn't moved from her spot on the bed.

Law cleared his throat before starting, "This will be over quickly, only if you answer truthfully." he stated, staring at her for her reaction but all she did was nod.

"Let's start with the basics. Name?"

"Shiki."

Law raised a brow and looked up from his clipboard, "Full name, Shiki-ya."

"I only know my first name." she said bluntly, "I was in the orphanage, so I don't know." she stated.

The Dark Doctor nodded and continued on, writing down his next question.

"Age?" he asked, ready to write down her response.

" 24."

Law paused and looked up, not believing she was the same age as him. He narrowed his eyes at her, there was definitely no way she was 24, she had to be lying.

"Age." he tried again, staring at her for any signs of lying.

"24."

"Age"

Again, she repeated the same answer with a straight face, "24"

Law took a deep breath, letting it out before rubbing the bridge of his nose. He could just take a sample of her blood to determine if she was telling the truth.

"Fine, you're 24." he muttered, writing down her response, this gir-woman didn't even look like she was in her twenties but more like in her teens, but no more did he want to deal with this any longer.

"Birth of date?"

"4th of March."

Law's eye twitched.

She was older than him. For some reason, that didn't sit right with him.

"Home town?"

"Don't know."

He sighed, looking up at her, "The one with the orphanage." he cleared up.

"Oh." Shiki blinked, "Don't know."

Palm wanted to meet face but Law didn't let that happen, instead, he rubbed his face, "How can you not know?" he sighed, annoyed.

"Didn't know how to read a map back then so I never bothered checking what island I was or when I left." she said, flatly.

His brow twitched, "Didn't someone mention it."

"If they did, I never paid attention to it." she bluntly replied with a straight face.

He gritted his teeth and tried at least once more, "Which seas?"

"Don't-"

"Never mind." he cut in bluntly before continuing on with the next set of questions. These questions should be easier.

"Martial status?"

"Single."

"Children?"

"None."

"Sexual orientation?"

"None." was the instant reply.

He raised his brow, "None?" and was surprised that she wasn't embarrassed by such a question. This made him want to try and get a reaction out of her.