Too early

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

______________________________________________________________________________

As Trafalgar Law dealt with the marine captain and his crew finishing up with the others. They quickly returned back to the sub and submerged.

There, with everyone gathered in the gallery, Law reluctantly introduced Reika to his crew.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"As some of you know, this woman here is Reika-ya who will temporary be staying with us." Law gestured to the red head standing beside Shiki, "You will treat her with respect and I expect to hear no trouble from her or you, is that clear?" he raised a brow, shooting his narrowed steel eyes at the zoan user as a warning and then to the guys.

The crew nodded, not minding another woman on board before sighing in disappointment when they remember the last time they met her.

What a way to break a man's fantasy.

"Where will she be sleeping?" Penguin piped up, causing the others to murmur at the idea of sharing a bed with her.

A man could always dream.

Before Law could decide, Reika cut in with a disgusted scowl, "I'll be sleeping with Shiki, you sick pervs." she growled.

With her choice of words, most of the Heart Pirates couldn't help but think about it.

"Two woman..."

"Sleeping together..."

A goofy grin with flushed cheeks appeared on many as blood drip down from their noses, enjoying their pink fantasy.

Reika turned away from the guys, putting two hands on Shiki's shoulder and gave her a worried stare, "Shiki, I don't want you hanging out with these people anymore." her voice laced with concern for Shiki's innocent mind.

Hearing this, the guys protested with blood still dripping from their nose, looking offended.

"Hey!"

"What do you mean these people?!"

"We're not that bad!"

But all Shiki did was nod her head.

Sighing at his crew's antics, Law broke of any oncoming arguments by clapping his hands, "Now that that's settle. Everyone go do your jobs." he ordered, receiving a less than enthusiastic reply.

Now with the galley all cleared, apart from Ren and Leo who had to prepare food for a late lunch, Law felt someone shooting him a dark glare.

Turning around he narrowed his at the zoan user, "What now?" he grunted, wanting to retire to his room.

A sickly sweet smile, that did not reach the red head eyes, greeted the frowning pirate Captain's sight. He inwardly groaned as he prepared for an oncoming headache when he could literally see a dark aura was beginning to ooze from her body, her eyes shadowed, the sickly sweet smile breaking into a menacing grin.

"With everything now calmed down, I would like to bring up an issue I have with you, Mr Trafalgar Fucking Law." she hissed, cracking her knuckles in front of her.

Sighing to the side, Law rubbed the back of his head, "And what business is that, Reika-ya?" he asked in a mock polite tone, giving her a bored stare.

Twitching at his attitude, Reika gritted her teeth, veins throbbing on her neck, "You, Trafalgar Law, have some fucking issues of not listening." she seethed, stretching her neck side to side, cracking the joints in her neck.