Chocolates

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Welcome to the workshop! Here, you would make many types of chocolate! Such as obligation chocolate! Friendship chocolate! Family chocolate! And of course, one for you lover, boyfriend and husband!" a female chef announced proudly, hands on her hips, "Each of you will have an assistant to help you out, so go ahead and start!" she smiled largely.

Shiki stared at all the ingredients with a blank stare until she noticed movement at the door.

"Oh my, where did this little fellow come from?"

Girls began crowding around the door, before cooing could be heard.

Shiki made her way to the exit, gently pushing the girls to the side as she made it to the front.

"Sorry, this is mine." she mumbled, holding her arm out as little Captain toddled over to her, climb up her arm and onto her shoulder.

"Will it cause trouble?" the head chef questioned, raising a brow.

"No." she answered.

The head chef nodded before clapping her hands for everyone to return to their post.

With Captain perched on her shoulder, Shiki followed her assistant's instruction, melting chocolate bars on a low heat.

"Meow." Captain pawed at her cheek.

Shiki glanced at him before dipping the tip of her finger into the melted chocolate before lifting it towards Captain.

Just as she neared him, her assistant spoke up.

"Err, Customer-san, please do not feed the kitten chocolate." she said meekly.

"You heard that, Captain."

"Meow." the kitten sounded before laying his head down, a bored look on his fluffy furry face.

Shiki stroke behind his ear, earning a purr before focusing back on task.

_______________________________________________________________________________

When Shiki return to the sub with Captain, she was carrying a white bag (like a money bag without the sign) in one hand, a few pink and red wrapped boxes in the other, and a white parcel inside a plastic bag she had on her arm, she saw that almost everyone was on the deck, moping around.

She headed over to Penguin and Shachi who was draped over the railings, a gloomy cloud over there.

"What's going on?" she asked the two.

Penguin let out a huge sigh, "Every one there are taken."

"Not a single person in town. So we're all here." Shachi added.

Penguin sunk even deeper in his cloud of sadness, "And there this thing where girls give chocolate to guys."

Shachi weakly turned to Shiki, staring at the things she was holding, "What's that?" he pointed out lifelessly.

She turned to look at the white bulging bag before handing it over with them, "Can you share this with everyone else?" she asked as Shachi took it.

"Sure." he sighed, "What is it?" he mumbled as Penguin joined his side to see, opening the sack, the two instinctively perked up as they stared at the variety decorated chocolate truffles.

"Is this for us?!" Penguin shot up with a huge grin.

Shiki nodded as the two pumped their fists and ran off to the others but not before thanking her.