Shiki's presents

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

_______________________________________________________________________________

With a bright black polka dotted yellow party hat sitting on top of her head, Shiki sat at the head of the table, the one where Law usually sits, and was presented a feast before her with a few gifts that was brightly wrapped in the Heart Pirates colours.

Leo stood beside her with a smile, watching over the gesture. 

Shachi, Penguin and the others all leaned in the tables, eager faces awaiting in anticipation for the girl's reaction. Law and Jambarl hung at the back, leaning against the walls with their arms comfortably crossed over their chest, watching as Shachi placed a medium sized yellow box with a black ribbon on it in front of her.

"Here, the guys and I put a lot of thought in this."  he grinned excitedly.

Shiki blinked at the bright box, staring at it for a moment before unwrapping it with her right hand in a lazy manner as natural as possible. She couldn't help but stare blankly inside the box as she reached into it and lifting it up to reveal a pair of five inch sand-coloured wedges.

A frown took over her face, alarming the men, as she critically stared at it, particularly the "heels".

The group of guys slightly sweated at the seemingly displeasure look she has on, "W-What's the matter, do you not like the shoes?" Shachi gulped. He was sure it was the right size-he made sure of it. They also thoroughly discussed it, a new type of footwear was something nice, a neutral colour and two inches taller for extra height.

Shiki didn't look at them as she turned her gift left and right, looking for some solutions as to how she could wear them, "I'm just wondering if I can carve out a heel." she casually voiced out, causing some to take a look of disappointment at their unsuccessful attempt.

"If you don't like the type, you could've just said it." Kyle grumbled under his breath from the end of the crew. His arms crossed and head turned away from her.

Ears catching what he said, Shiki placed the wedges down on the table, only to scratch at the cork-like material of the heel with a displeased frown, "These won't work out well." she inwardly sighed, "If I'm without my weapon, I usually stab someone with the heels... My mentor once told me to wear something that can put a hole in someone's body." 

Leo suddenly thumped his fist on top of his palm with his mouth opened in an 'o' shape, "Oh." was the sound he produced, now that he thought about it, he does recall Shiki using her heels to stab enemies back in their marines days, but that was when she was killing pirates before the higher ups told her to tone it down to just capturing pirates.

Both Law and Jambarl had their eyes shadowed at the truth, lips pressed tightly with sweat sliding down to their cheek. 

"S-So you don't wear heels j-just to be tall?" Penguin stuttered out with a nervous smile. Who knows how many people she had stabbed with her heels-the heels innocently sitting in her closet. 

"Why would I?" she questioned back like it was the most silliest thing. 

The Heart Pirates gulped, what else was used as a weapon? Her long ridiculous hair coated with haki?! But now that her hair was uneven... Would that even make a difference?!

Shiki was scary.

Not knowing that her revelation in wearing heels had frightened the Heart Pirates into a pale stillness, Shiki placed the shoes back in the box. Even if she were to carve out a sharp heel, it might not be as strong as a real one. She wondered if there was a way to attack someone with it besides throwing it.