Thoughts

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

______________________________________________________________________________

The water rained down on her as she stared absentmindedly on the tiled floor, mindlessly rinsing the vanilla shampoo out of her hair.

When she left the infirmary to deliver the ice pack to the guys, Shiki told herself to take a shower in hopes of sorting out her thoughts and what she should do with it.

Law had kissed her.

No warning bells had gone off in her head like before.

Was it because she knew it was Law or was it because he was the Captain and the subordinate should oblige to their whims?

Shiki was terribly confused on the matter.

She should talk to Reika about this...

Maybe later. After going through Reika's lesson on 'Stranger Danger' and 'Self-awareness' and having been kissed not too long ago, Shiki was sure she would receive an earful.

Turning the knob off, Shiki dried herself off with her white fluffy towel and got dressed in the new clothes she got from her shopping trip with her friend, slipping on a pair of black leather pants, a white tunic and a black jacket with cat ears on the hood.

Stepping out of the room in her stiletto heels with steam flowing from the room, Shiki zipped up her jacket half way up as she stared left and right, figuring if she should return to her room or grab a snack first.

"Meow."

The sound of Captain's adorable call cause Shiki to look down at the kitten sitting by her feet with his tail lazily swinging around in the air.

"Captain." Shiki greeted, bending down to carry the fluff ball in her arms.

The thought of eating an apple with the shiny red skin calling out to her made her decide to go to the gallery.

___________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as Shiki walked in, the two guys in the kitchen noticed immediately while putting away the food supply.

"Ah, Shiki, you look nice." Ren complimented when he notice her outfit, "Are you hungry?" he asked through the kitchen counter.

Shiki nodded as she placed Captain down on the counter, reaching for the bag of apples that hasn't been put away, "I'll take this." was all she said as she sat at the table.

He sweatdropped as she took the whole bag away, wondering if she was going to finish the whole bag, "Don't eat them all, okay?" he called out and returned to his task.

Leo, who was back from his small errand, chuckled but stopped when he notice Shiki's hair was dripping. He whispered something to Ren before leaving the kitchen with a brown paper bag, placing it beside Shiki on the seat and took the towel from her shoulders, "You shouldn't leave your hair dripping wet." he chided, crouching down to wrap the tips of her hair in the towel, squeezing the water out before standing back up to start at the top.

Unfazed by this, Shiki continued to munch on her apple, "It'll dry eventually." was all she said as she stared at Captain staring at Ren.

Leo sighed before remembering something, stopping his task on drying the woman's hair to reach for the brown paper bag, "Here," he took out a book and handed it over to her, "I thought this might be helpful about the pirate life."