Finally awake

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

_______________________________________________________________________________

As she leaned against Law, Shiki frowned at the amount of red wine that was left in the dark green glass bottle.

She swirled it lightly, huffing at the less than a quarter liquid inside.

Even when she took back her bottle, Law had kept taking her drink with no remorse whatsoever.

In the corner of her eyes, she could see that Law was once again reaching for her drink, but before he could swipe it out of her hand, Shiki quickly tipped the rest of the drink down her throat.

A chuckle vibrated from the Pirate Captain's body, "While I'm allowing you to lean against me, the least you can do is share your drink."

"You drank more than me." she grumbled with a frown, "That's plenty enough."

He smirked at that, "Seeing how many bottles you can go through, I suggest you take it down a notch." he advised with a playful grin that borderline to mocking.

Just as she was about to rebut, her eyes was locked at the door, staring at the person who rushed in with his face flushed.

Leo panted, seemingly out of breath before pacing towards her.

Before he could get a word in, Shiki raised a brow at his appearance.

"Are you sick? Your face is red." she pointed out, pushing the empty bottle in her right hand to Law before placing her hand onto his forehead.

This only made Leo's face to heat up, "I-I'm fine!" he cried out, sounding a bit embarrassed and slightly mortified on how he let his guard down at the infirmary.

Shiki blinked, taken aback by his small outburst, she removed her hand from his and tilted her head at him.

Clearing his voice, Leo straightened himself up, "It's Reika, she's awake." he reported.

Widening her eyes, Shiki quickly scanned the room, looking for the helper who occasionally took care of her friend.

Once her eyes locked onto him, she vanished from her spot and the next thing, a cry of surprise sounded from the room as Shiki had yanked him out of the room without any consideration to the man.

Both Law and Leo stared at the door before the latter turned to the pirate captain, his cheeks cooling down.

"... I'm..." The blonde started, scratching his cheek while looking down, his feet shuffling pass Law, "gonna get water for Reika-san." he muttered, disappearing into the kitchen.

Watching him go with a blank face, Law disposed of the empty wine bottle on the table, shoving his hands in his pockets, he stalked out of the room and headed towards the infirmary to check on his patient.
______________________________________________________________________________

Shiki came rushing into the infirmary, seemingly out of breath from the distance between the gallery and the infirmary.

The poor kidnapped Heart Pirate nurse was literally dragged behind by his collar during the run, his feet off the ground before Shiki let him drop to the ground.

Shiki eyes immediately landed on a tired looking Reika who gave a strained smile when she saw who entered.

Beside her head was Captain staring at her with with black eyes, pawing at her head.