Lovely girls

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

______________________________________________________________________________

Its been three days since Shiki was conscious on board the yellow submarine.

Three days since Law asked her to join.

And two days since Shiki sent many of Law's men to the infirmary for not resurfacing the sub or for getting in her way.

Law wasn't very happy with that since Shiki wasn't allow to roam the ship anymore and instead, was locked in a small room with only a single bed pushed in a corner, and having bread and water delivered to her room only at lunch like a prisoner.

Shiki sat against the metal door, listening to the person that was guarding her door on the other side. She stared at her baby den den mushi and vivre card in her hands, knowing Law gave it back to her on purpose. She didn't know why and she didn't care, she wanted out and that was what she was going to do before her strength weakened from the sudden change in diet.

She had thought through many plans in her mind, wondering which was the best one to initiate, but all those plans would harm the fluffy polar bear.

Shiki didn't want that.

But she also didn't want to be here.

And that weighed out more than the polar bear's safety.

Footsteps could be heard approaching the door and Shiki got up and headed towards the bed, laying her body across the hard mattress, her back facing the door.

As soon as she was in position, someone knocked at the door, waiting for her response, hearing none, the door creaked opened with Shiki staying still.

She waited until the door closed again to get up, turning to see her lunch at the door. Picking up the roll of bread, Shiki ate it. There was no reason for her to starve herself and lose her strength for some stupid pride. She could keep her strength and escape instead.

Washing down the bread with water, Shiki walked towards the wall.

The wall that was closest to sea. Facing the wall, the woman coated her entire right arm with armament haki, gripping her fingers into a fist, remembering to position her thumb outside, not in her fingers. She lifted her arm and reeled back her fist, ready to break a giant hole in this metal contraption.

Law did say that she could leave at any time.

Shiki tightened her fist, the Heart Pirates could drown for all she care, she didn't know where her scythe was being kept but she could always buy a new one. The only regret was drowning Bepo but she pushed the thought away. She could regret it later.

She focused most of her power into a center and with a deep breath, she thrust her fist towards the wall.

"Purupurupuru purupurupuru"

Just as her fist was about to make contact with the wall, she stopped, leaving an inch between the two, the sudden stop caused her hair to fly back from the small shockwave she made.

"Purupurupuru"

Shiki retracted her fist, undoing her armament haki and dug inside her coat for the red ringing snail with the red shell.

"Purupu-ka-chak."

"SHIKIIIIIII!!!!!" a female voice was blasted from the distressed snail, the blast was even more powerful than Shiki's attempted break out.