Encore!

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

______________________________________________________________________________

Jambarl gritted his teeth as he force the raging bull into the ground, subduing it before quickly raising his hands to catch the pouncing lions that roared in protest, fangs coated in dripping saliva splattered his clenched hands. The giant quickly threw them away but they landed with a skid before separating in opposite directions.

Bepo was occupied as he ran towards the screaming trapeze kids that were quickly falling from their misjudged timing.

"Got you!" Bepo exclaimed, catching them in each arm but had no time to relax when he smelt something coming.

"Mr Bear! Behind you!" one of the kid cried, paling.

Bepo looked behind him and flinched when he saw one of the lions running towards him, a hungry glint in its eyes and drool hung from its jaw.

"I'm not tasty!" the polar bear yelped as he began running with kids in his arms.

The Prince laughed, enjoying the show as the giant and bear- the main performers -  continued to protect the other 'performers' whose frightened face only added to his amusement.

As the show continued on, the same messenger from before came in, coming to a stop next to the focused prince.

"Report?" the Prince hummed with a light tune, his shining red eyes never leaving the show.

"Two dead and one defeated." was bluntly relayed, yet it didn't faze the Prince at all, in fact he looked quite amused about it.

He let out a small chuckle, sitting straight in his throne, "They were quite weak for my private squad, weren't they?" he asked rhetorically, but shrugged it off, "Well I guess what they say is true," he pushed himself up from his throne and reached behind it for a hidden sword, "'always save the best for last.'" he joked.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Law continued running with the directions the head in his hand was providing, occasionally looking behind him to see if anyone will pop up or if his crew caught up to him.

"This is it!" the head shouted, snapping Law out of his thoughts.

Upon coming to a set of doors, Law slowed to a start, "Are you sure?" he questioned, giving him a dark glare that meant pain if he was lying to him.

The head quickly nodded, "I swear! This is the doors to the throne room!" he blurted, not wanting to face anymore dangers with the man who sliced off his head from his body.

Glaring at the man one last time, Law turned to face the front and lifted his leg to give one powerful kick that burst the double grey stones door open. 

Only to immediately raise his nodachi to parry against a sword.

Holding that sword was a grinning man with red eyes and black hair, "Welcome, is there something you need that you have to disturb my show?" he asked with a polite turn.

"Captain?!" Jambarl and Bepo both exclaimed in surprise, both dodging a roaring lion.

Law pushed the prince back, "I'm returning this." throwing the head in his head at him before glancing at his men, "And I would like my men to be returned back to me." he demanded, eyes glaring at him.

The Prince caught the head in his hands, staring at it with blinking eyes.

"My Prince! I'm sorry to have let you down! Please accept my apologies!" the head cried out, his eyes wide with fear.