An unexpected meeting

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

________________________________________________________________________________ 

"Wouldn't that make you a stalker then?" the kid pointed out after a long series of questions about pirates and marines.

Leo stared at Shiki, waiting for her answer.

"No." she stated, "I was only told who and where my target was. Took them out in one go without needing to know anything about them." she answered, walking into a tavern with the others following.

"What's with the kid?" Penguin asked as soon as he saw the group walk in. His eyes zoomed in on the kid that was holding hands with Shiki, swinging it slightly as he stared at all the pirates with interest.

The boy had never seen so much pirates in his life and didn't know that they came in a variety, though, they were quite strange as a man was dressed in a bear suit, wearing an orange boiler suit.

Shachi leaned an arm on Penguin's shoulder, leaning forward to get a good look at the child, "Where did you find him?" he asked, raising a brow. He didn't expect Captain to take in kids in their crew.

"Well..." Leo started, glancing at his Captain to see him silently frowning and moving towards Jambarl. He then exchanged glances with Bepo, "He kind of just came up to Shiki," he bit his tongue to prevent adding a title, and once he was sure he wasn't, continued, "and declared that he'll be hanging out with her for today."

The mechanics exchanged confused looks but shook it off, deciding to get to know the kid. They crouched down with grins on their faces.

"My name's Shachi," Shachi introduced before pointing at his friend, "and he's Penguin. What's yours?"

The freckled boy straightened up and puffed out his chest, "The name's Timmy!"

When the two women heard the boy's name for the first time, they exchanged a deadpanned look, both thinking the same thing if Timmy joined the marines.

"Timmy the soldier. Chief Officer Timmy. Captain Timmy. Lieutenant Timmy. Commodore Timmy. Vice Admiral Timmy. Admiral Timmy. Fleet Admiral Timmy... And if he grows up with a rough face, he's gonna get picked on."

As if sensing something was wrong, Timmy looked up to see the two ladies giving him a pitying look, "Oi, what's wrong? You guys look weird, are you sick?" he asked with a blunt tone, staring at them.

"Hey, kid... is Timmy short for anything?" Reika asked with a questioning look, her arms crossed.

"Yeah!" Timmy nodded, "It's short for Timothy! But I don't like it." he rambled on, saying things like how it sounded too old.

Reika and Shiki stared at the kid, thinking it'll be better if he used that name when he grows up.

____________________________________________________________________________________  

Leaving the group, Law went over to Jambarl by the counter, "When does the log pose set?"

The giant stared down at him, nodding in greeting, "Well, we don't know, we haven't been getting any luck with the people here." he then nodded his head behind the counter where the bartender laid on the ground, unconscious, "The bartender fainted and the barmaids ran away when we came in."

Law clicked his tongue, watching as some of his men helped themselves to some beer, one offering a bottle to him, which he accepted.

Timmy popped up, climbing onto a wooden stool before resting his arms on the counter, kicking his short legs, "If you want to know, I can tell ya."