Another brownie point lost

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.
________________________________________________________________________________

The warship had reached land.

Marines piled out like the soldiers they were, all ready to bring their world to justice.

"The Surgeon of Death and Death Bringer are here on this island! Do not let their bounty break your resolve!" the captain of the marines shouted, swinging his arm to the side, "Capture them at any cost!"

"Yes sir!"

Law couldn't help but smirk with his whole men behind him, holding their weapons in their hands with an excited grin, all pumped up and ready for a fight, compared to the depressing result of trying to pick up women. 

Penguin and Shachi was fully ready as they grinned. Having  met Reika had ruined their dreams of ever hooking up with a nice beautiful woman. After having shot down by woman after woman, they needed a different scenery. Kyle didn't have much luck with the women either as he had a scowl on his face the whole time, brooding with the fact that Shiki was staying with them-well at least he'll get to take his anger out on the marines.

Ren had better luck with women but felt a bit uncomfortable with the smothering, due to women liking him for his 'pretty face'. Now he prayed not to get injured. 

Bepo stood by Law's side, standing in his kung-fu position, ready to attack when ordered.

Jambarl stretched his neck from side to side, ready to fight as he stared out at the sea of blue and white.

An excited grin settled on Law's face as he ordered his men to attack, starting a much needed battle.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Reika and Shiki stared from the side, sipping on their drinks as the marines and pirates split in groups to attack.

"Death Bringer?" Reika questioned, looking confused. She turned to her friend who started on her apple, "Shiki, do you know who Death Bringer belongs to?" they seemed to be calling Death Bringer in their direction.

"No clue." Shiki replied, blankly staring at the marines. But for some reason, she felt like she heard that name before, she wondered why. Either way, that wasn't important, whoever was named such an unfortunate name as a child, probably got bullied as a kid.

Reika let out a hum, returning to her drink with a shrug, "That's one unfortunate name, I wonder what kind of parents name their child 'Death Bringer'.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere on the blue seas, a man with a white and blue masked sneezed.

"Oi Killer, You okay?" Kid questioned with a raised brow as he killed his opposing enemy.

"I'm fine." Killer answered as he returned to slicing a man open before dodging from another enemy.

____________________________________________________________________________________ 

The Heart Pirates that was near the two females, sweatdropped at Shiki's answer and how the two women continued drinking and eating like this wasn't any of their business.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Death Bringer, prepare yourself!" the marines shouted, standing in front of the two females in his group.