Christmas Special

Hey everybody! There was a scene that I've been planning for years and finally did it XD but I didn't really have anything other than that so I had to work around it. Sorry it seemed rushed though.

This is an Omake so I'm not really sure where this fit in. This could come in during the part where Shiki doesn't have her weapon anymore and where Reika stayed with the Heart Pirates for a bit.

Anyway, hope you enjoy this!

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures. 

________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as she woke up, Shiki slowly blinked in confusion at the excited buzz happening outside her room. She sleepily stared at the clock in the room, not minding the soft fuzzing feeling against her cheek, and read that it was only 6:30.

Too early for the crew to wake up.

A shuffle from beside seemed to agree as well, "The heck is going on outside?" the irritated tone from her friend, sounded.

Pushing herself up, Shiki sat there for a minute, trying to set her mind straight before getting up and gently grabbed Captain towards her, cradling the now half-asleep kitten in her arms. While Reika pushed herself up, rubbing her head with a frown.

Not bothering to change out of her black sweats and t-shirt, Shiki pushed opened her door and peeked outside as she absentmindedly petted Captain between the ears, earning a content purr from him.

When she poked her head from around the door, she saw many Heart Pirates going back and forth with excited grins while carrying large boxes in their arms.

"So what got the guys so excited in the morning?" Reika asked, coming from behind with crossed arms, not looking impressed from having to be unexpectedly woken up early.

"Apparently large boxes." Shiki observed.

Reika peered from over Shiki's head with a huff, her narrowed eyes catching some of the guys were on stepladders, trying to hang up shiny tinsels along the ceiling while others were on each other's shoulders, doing the same. With her hawk-like hearing, she could even pick up the what kind of song they were humming.

Realizing that it was probably that time of the year, the red head let out a huff, running a hand through her slightly messy bed hair. It wasn't like she was against it or anything, it's just that her sleep was interrupted so early in the morning, squeezing her eyes tightly before slowly opening them, Reika push the door wide open for them, "Since we're already up, we might as well go get breakfast." she suggested to which her friend absentmindedly agree with a nod.

________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as they stepped into the galley, their eyes were already locked on the red and green tinsels decorated around the room, along with Christmas lights brightening up the room. Large paper snowflakes were hung from the ceiling and on the ground were some white felt to represent snow, which were positioned in a way that didn't get in the way. There was even a small Christmas tree that went up to one's waist which was currently decorated by the two engrossed cheerful mechanics.

They were snapped out of their musings as Leo greeted them from the kitchen, "Morning, Shiki, Reika-san." he said with a bright smile through the kitchen's open window, "Aren't you guys up a bit too early? Breakfast isn't even done yet." he blinked as he continued to flip through various pans on the stove.

"Morning." the two replied in a mumble.

"Things got a bit too noisy." Reika explained, noticing the head chef, Ren was busy jotting down on a paper in the kitchen.