The Finishing Blow

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Don't!!!"

Shiki swung her scythe down and everybody became speechless.

Luffy's eyes were widened with his jaw hanging open, trying to speak, his eyes trembling.

The pirates couldn't believe what they saw, couldn't believe what the Vice Admiral had just done.

The marines were all too stunned to even comprehend what had happened, but then everyone snapped out of it when one voice called out.

"Ace!" Luffy exclaimed.

Sengoku stared with wide eyes and gritted teeth as he stared in front of him.

Clank

"Shiki..." Leo whispered under his breath, his arms falling limp to his sides, rifle hanging loose in his hands.

"SHIKI!" Sengoku roared in rage as Ace stared in disbelief at Shiki with his now free hands, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" he stepped forward, trembling in rage.

Shiki hauled Ace under her arm, preparing to leap off, she tilted her head towards her superior with impassive eyes, "Returning him to the Old Man." she stated like it was obvious.

"WHAT?!" Sengoku seethed, but calmed down with a popping vein in his forehead, he knew that Shiki was a good MarineVice Admiral, always capturing pirates in record time, never disappointing, he needed to change the girl's mind before she face severe consequences, this is no time to be playing around, "Why are you doing this?" maybe he could convince her to continue the execution.

But Shiki only blinked, "Because I like the Old Man." she said bluntly, about to leap off.

Now shaking with fury, Sengoku's face darkened as he started to glow, a golden light enveloping him as he grew in size, transforming into an enormous golden Buddha-like being.

Everyone looked confused as they stared at their Fleet Admiral, having never seen his abilities before, now witnessing Sengoku's devil fruit abilities, the Hito Hito no mi. Model: Daibutsu.

In his now enormous form, Sengoku aimed his fist down at Shiki, destroying the platform as well, but Shiki wasn't there, combining two of the techniques of Rokushiki together, Soru and Geppo, to escape.

"SHIKIIIIII!!!" Sengoku yelled.

Everyone snapped back into action, most marines directed their attacks on Shiki while the others continued to attack the pirates.

"Oi, what are you doing?" Ace questioned in a raised voice as Shiki dodged bullets and canons.

"Dodging." she stated flatly, swiping her scythe in the air, slicing the projectiles.

"That's no what I-!"

"Aceeeee!"

Ace snapped his head back down to see Luffy running after them.

"Luffy!"

From the corner of her eyes, she saw a ray of light and molten lava heading straight for her, quickly taking action, Shiki threw Ace towards Luffy, causing a surprise yell from him as she narrowly avoided the Admiral's attack.

Ace was hurdling towards the ground, bursting into flames as he flip himself up right, landing in a crouch next to Luffy's wide smile.

"Ace!"