Chapter Five:Is This A Military Academy Or What?

"Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand and accept me for who I am."

*******************

Alex's POV

I took a shower to wash away the stench I must be giving off. The water cascaded down my body and I felt my stress being washed down together with all the dirt. I dried myself and walked to the closet which had already been stacked with all my belongings.

When this had happened, I was clueless! I put on a white tank top with sweat pants and headed down stairs to start exploring the house.

I found myself in the living room and from there I made my way to the kitchen. The kitchen was neat and everything seemed in place. There was an island with a coffee maker in the middle.

I wandered off and found myself in a game room. The shelves were clad in games of every kind. From board games to remote controlled ones. The curtains were drawn so the place was dark. There were bean bags in front of the flat screen TV. A couch sat behind the bean bags.

The next room that I walked into was clearly some kind of a cinema. There was a projector and a computer. And the wall that would serve as the screen was white. The place could handle more than twenty people and I doubt this place was used as much as it deserved.

I made a mental note to come back and put these things to better use.

There were two bathrooms on the first floor. I ascended the stairs to the second floor where my room was. There was a total of ten rooms on this floor. Nicolais was next to mine and across from Nicolai's was his betas, I think. I knew this because the room was full of his scent.

The room at the end of the hallway was clearly Nicolai's office. Stacks of papers laid on his desk and there were two book shelves stacked with books. The other rooms were guest rooms.

When I reached the third and last floor, I had this strong feeling that I should not be there but curiosity got the better part of me and I opened the door to my left. The room was unoccupied. I opened the next door and it was a bedroom, obviously but this one seemed to have an occupant because there was a male scent lingering in the room. I closed the door.

As I approached the last door on this floor, my heart pumped blood faster and I could hear the blood rushing through my veins stretched my hand to open the door but that never happened.

Wider and strong hands captured mine before they could even touch the door knob. I froze. I was spun around and Nicolai's tantalizing smell engulfed me.

"You should not be here. Let's go" Not letting go of my hands, Nicolai and I walked downstairs to the kitchen where I plopped myself on a stool.

"There are rules that need be established." Seriously? Was I going to live here with rules and regulations to follow?

"You have got to be kidding me. Is this some kind of military academy that I wasn't informed about?" I muttered under my breath.

"First, I do not kid around and second, please keep quiet so I can finish!" Nicolai said and placed both palms on either side of the island with me trapped inside.

He was so close. His lips were full and oh, so close. His breath was fanning my face. He dipped his head and for one funny minute I thought that he might even kiss me. The look on his face confirmed that that was exactly what was on his mind. He seemed to be having an internal battle with his wolf.

That was also confirmed when his usually and naturally grey orbs turned black. His wolf wanted to be let out but Nicolai refused, fighting off his wolf.

"You are not allowed on the third floor, understood?" he managed to say before he stormed out of the pack house.

What secrets were hidden within the walls of the third floor?