It's going to be okay Yama

Louis thinks he deserves an award for keeping it shut and bearing whatever Harry gives him.

Harry was not giving him anything per say, it was just what Harry was doing.

It's hard to see the one you love, the one you care about, the one you want to be with, care for someone else, be with someone else.

Louis didn't know how much more he could take. The girls were alright, they were for a day. Harry wasn't in love with them or cared about them that much. It was a one day thing.

But then, Aaron came along and crushed Louis.

Crushed Louis because even if  Louis insulted Harry, Harry wouldn't glance at him, if he dropped something on Harry, Harry would just say 'Look where you're going' his eyes always on his boyfriend. He wouldn't look at Louis now.

Louis felt like his heart was fading day by day. Like someone was taking it away slowly. It was painful. But then Louis thought if it would be taken away, he wouldn't have to feel anymore.

But then his heart wasn't leaving to go into the void,  it was right there in Harry's palm growing fuller day by day and when it was whole Harry crushed it with his own hands and Louis winced, cried alone-that's all he could do. That's all he had to do.

Louis walked in the hallway, towards the field -needing time to think, greeting people as he did.

Once in the field he caught sight of Yama sitting on the bleachers, his head in his hands and shoulders shaking.

"Yama?" Louis said, sitting next to him.

Yama wiped his tears quickly, trying to keep it in(failing miserably) and said, "Sup man." With a smile which looked like a frown.

"What's up with you? Are you okay?" Louis asked.

Yama breathed in, "she chose him mate. Gave me hope and went along with him. Should've realised no one wants to be with me. I just-I feel so alone. I am alone."

"That's not true," Louis said shaking his head, "nobody is ever alone. They make themselves alone."

Louis watched as Yama sobbed, he put an arm around him, patting his back, "It's going to be alright Yama."

"It just pains me so much Louis, I don't know what to do."

Same, Louis thought.

"Let it pain, how much can it? It has to stop at some point."

"I can't believe I fell for it."

"So she didn't turn the way you thought  she would. Anyone can be fooled by a pretty face. You'll find someone who truly cares one day, I promise you that." Louis said, shrugging.

Yama nodded then, and got himself together.

He pulled Louis in for a hug. Louis hugged back.

"Thank you so much mate. It means a lot." Yama said, pulling back.

"It's no problem. It's good to help." Louis said smiling.

Yama left with a nod then.

Louis thought then he could have it worse and if he wants Yama to get over it and move on he should want himself to do that too. And he, hopefully, will.

Hope you like this , vote comment share xxx