Football Match ft Niall Horan and a sad Harry Styles

*cough* *cough* the title *cough*
•••

Louis was dating a guy named Niall apparently.

How did Harry come to know, is what you ask?

Well Harry wasn't blind and he certainly saw Louis and Niall eating each other's faces off. Literally.

Harry's stomach dropped at the sight and this chest tightened and he wasn't feeling all that good.

He tore his gaze away then, not being able to take the sight any longer and walked away with his head down and a heavy heart .

\\

During lunch five of them sat together.

How five? Well Zayn made a new friend apparently. His name was Liam.

"He wants to suck his dick so bad." Niall whispered into Louis' ears.

Louis snickered, watching as Zayn concentrated on what Liam had to say.

Harry picked on his food, his lips set in a frown.

He didn't like the way Louis tucked himself beside Niall and the way Niall slung his arm around Louis' shoulders.

They aren't even cute together. Harry thought.

"What's up with the frown curly?" Louis asked, eyebrow raised.

Harry blushed, "um, nothing. Just worried about my geography quiz." Okay that wasn't a complete lie. He kinda was worried about his quiz.

Louis smiled, "you'll ace it mate."

Harry smiled at him, mouthing a thank you.

"Anyway! Everyone listen up," Louis said, pulling away from Niall, Harry mental let out a sigh of relief, " I have my final match tomorrow and I expect y'all to be there. No reading books tomorrow night curly. And yeah Liam you can come too, if you want."

"Sure." Liam said with a smile.

"Oh! Oh! do I get your jersey?" Niall said, happily.

Please say no. Please say no. Harry chanted with his fingers crossed.

Louis rolled his eyes, "no you don't."

YAS.

Niall pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.

Louis just rolled his eyes.

When the bell rang, Louis was first out of his seat.

"Time for class! See you guys!"

And with a kiss on Niall's cheek he left.

Harry wasn't liking this arrangement, and he didn't know why.

It wasn't like he liked Louis that way.

Or did he?

\\

"Okay so Louis wasn't giving me his jersey so I made myself a t-shirt! And I got them for you guys too!" Niall said, handing the boys T-shirts saying 'Louis Tomlinson.' On the back.

"Why am I friends with you guys?" Zayn said, sighing, and taking the T-shirt from Niall.

"Because you love us!" Niall said, handing everyone their T-shirts.

Harry's smile fell and he stuffed the small sheet ,on which he'd written 'Always Team Louis -H.S'  , inside his pocket.

You aren't his boyfriend. He told himself.

And it wasn't really much compared to what Niall had done. He was stupid for even trying.

He forced a smile as Niall handed him the shirt.

He should've just sat at home and read his book. This wasn't a good idea as long as his heart was concerned. It felt like it was being crushed. And he felt so so so bad knowing that Louis went through the same thing.

\\

Harry felt like crying. He had no idea why.

Louis was just hugging his boyfriend and kissing his boyfriend, celebrating his victory. It shouldn't matter. It really shouldn't.

But Harry just stood there, watching as they hugged, a weight settling on his heart and getting heavier with every passing moment. So Harry took a deep breath and crumpled the small, useless banner he had made and threw it away.

With one last glance at Louis' smile, he left.

Louis looked around trying to find Harry. But he wasn't around. He was there before where did he go? He started feeing frantic, worried.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Louis chanted to himself.

He should've paid more attention to Harry. He'd never felt so lost.

He looked around and when he found Zayn he asked, "Where's Harry?" He asked, the worry evident on his face.

"He texted me a while back, he left."

"Oh." Louis said, his shoulders hunching.

Then Louis' eyes fell on a paper on the ground.His eyes furrowed, no one throws trash over here.

He picked up the paper, about to throw it in the trash when he caught sight of an 'H'.

He opened it then.

He wished he hadn't , because in a messy handwriting a

"Alway Team Louis- H.S"

Was sprawled.

••••••
YOOOOO.