Football match

IT FEELS SO LONG. IM SORRY.
•••

*week before Louis and Niall met aka a week before Zayn had "the talk" with harry.*

"He's what?!"

"He's coming to your match, I don't know why you're getting so worked up. It's not a big deal. He has come before."

"Not a big deal?! Harry is coming to my match. Of course it's a big deal and there's a difference. Last time you forced him to come this time he asked you if he could come. Jesus Christ. Thank you for this life." Louis said, happily.

Zayn shook his head.

"You're crazy."

"Only for Harry."

"Idiot."

\\

Harry watched as Louis warmed up.

Don't look at his ass. Don't look at his ass. Don't look at his ass.Don't. Do it.

But of course he did.

How could he not?

Harry had the front seat, next to Zayn. Since Louis was the captain and all that they had a few advantages.

Honestly, Harry never liked football. But then he wanted to be here for Louis today. He just felt it was the right thing to do.

Harry hollered and whistled as Louis made a goal.

During half time when Louis came to meet them Harry pulled him in for a hug.

Louis stood dumbstruck.

He was in Harry's arms.

He always thought when he'd be in Harry's arms he'll feel l ike he was in his safe haven and he was right.

He'd imagined this for so long.

Soon he wrapped his arms around Harry and buried his nose in the crook of his neck and breathed in his smell, smiling like a creep all the while.

Bliss. He thought.

"You're doing great." Harry said.

Louis could feel the smile on Harry's lips and he smiled wider, it was instinct.

"Thanks."

And without wanting to they both pulled away.

"Go win this thing, mate!"

That was all that was needed for Louis to make sure they won that match.

Louis got another hug and he was sure it was the best day of his life.

•••
ANOTHER UPDATE WILL BE COMING UP SOON DONT WORRY. I JUST WANTED TO PUT THIS THERE.