What if you make the wrong choices, Lou?

Hey, if I don't update , please understand that I'm busy. It's just a busy week, I think? idk man.
••

Harry felt like crying.

He had no idea why.

Maybe it was because of the fact that Louis didn't give him the attention he once did, didn't care about him the way he once did. Anyway, it shouldn't affect Harry the way it did, not in the slightest, but it did so much.

He abruptly got up from the lunch table and left. He wouldn't cry in front of people. That was just not him.

There are days when you feel like crying and you're breaking apart in front of people, but they don't even notice. And even if some do they don't do anything about it, making you feel more like shit. And you feel like the smallest person alive no matter how big your physique is, you feel so small. And you don't want anyone to notice that you're falling apart but at the same time you hope that people aren't the cruelest species alive and will come up to you and just tell you everything will be okay. But you hope too much. No one ever comes.

Harry doesn't want anyone to see him crying but he hopes someone will notice that he's hurting, someone will follow him and be there as he cries in the broken down bathroom and just be there for him. But no one does.

At least that's what he thinks before the door opens up and in comes Louis.

Harry sobs louder when that happens because he was so stupid to not treat Louis properly, to not hold him with the tightest grip and never let him go, to not appreciate Louis when he had him, when he had Louis all to himself.

He knew Louis still cared, will always care. But he cared about someone else as much as he cared about Harry and Harry didn't like that for some reason. He wanted Louis to himself. All to himself.

"What's wrong, Harry?" Louis asked, clearly worried.

"N-Nothing." Harry replied, he wasn't going to tell Louis that he felt like his heart was being crushed every time Louis kissed his so called boyfriend.

Louis snorted and sat down next to Harry, "Fine don't tell your big ol' Louis about it, it's not like he cares or anything."

Harry sighed, resting his head on Louis shoulder and nuzzling his neck in the crook of his neck. He felt Louis stiffen but he soon relaxed.

"Does everything turn out the way you want it to, Louis?" Harry asked.

"You as in me or you as in the human race?"

"The human race."

"Sometimes, like once in a blue moon."

"Then how do people end up happy in their lives?"

"Because they learn to adjust themselves as however things turn out, it's not that bad. It turns out to be better than what you wanted, sometimes."

Harry nodded and they sat there in a comfortable silence for a while.

"What if you make the wrong choices, Lou? What if the things you think you're doing are right, turns out to be the worst decision you've ever made?"

Harry felt Louis' shoulders move upwards and then relax as he shrugged.

"Well you've got to suck it up then. But let me tell you something Harold it's the rarest of cases but, sometimes the wrong choices get you to the right places."

Harry smiled against Louis's shoulders then , hoping he was one of the rare cases and he'd land up in the right place—Louis' arms to be more specific.

•••
I HAD A MAJOR WRITER'S BLOCK AND I KNEW WHAT TO WRITE BUT I COULDNT PUT THEM INTO WORDS I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE GHIS STORY IS GOING I JUST HOPE YOU LIKE iT.