Harry gave it for you.

PRE-ORDER MADE IN THE AM ON ITUNES BITCHES

••

Harry had a plan.

Okay fuck that, he didn't.

And that was a first. Harry always had a plan.

So when Harry walked into school on Monday, he was excited, pumped up-for once.

He imagined himself running into Louis like he does most of the days but ignores.

I won't ignore him this time. He thought.

Harry was ready, ready for Louis to bump into him, for himself to finally look into Louis' eyes and know what shade of blue they were and oh Harry was ready.

But Louis never bumped into him.

He didn't even see Louis, didn't see that ball of energy laughing, making others laugh, with his bright red trousers and the skip in his step, anywhere.

Harry was disappointed was an understatement.

You could see the frown on Harry's face as he made his way into his Chemistry class.

He sat in the front , glaring at the table.

"Harry Styles?" The teacher said, asking in a roll call.

Harry raised his hand, making everyone(the teacher) aware of his presence and then went back to glaring at the table.

"Louis Tomlinson." Harry's head snapped up so fast, it could have broken.

"He's not here." Harry heard someone say and the hope in his eyes vanished.

He went back to glaring at the table.

//

Harry met Zayn for the newspaper club and something clicked on his head.

Louis and Zayn were best friends.

How could he forget?

So taking several deep breaths he walked up to him.

"Hey Zayn." He said, smiling.

Zayn raised an eyebrow at him and replied a "hi."

"Do you know where Louis is?" He asked, hoping he didn't come out as rude.

Harry missed the twitch on Zayn's lips.

"I do know where he is. But his location is confidential. I can't let you know. I'm sorry, Louis' orders. Some work with him? Did he do anything?"

"Oh no,no, just wanted to give him his chemistry homework he missed it today." Harry said, handing Zayn the worksheet.

Zayn gaped at the sheets.

"Give them to him if you do see him. And if he's sick or something tell him to take care." Harry said, shrugging, lips set in a frown. What if he was really sick? Harry thought making his way towards the door.

Harry was about to leave when Zayn called out his name.

"Yes?" Harry asked.

"Have you tried Jack And Salie's special tea?" Zayn asked, grinning at him.

"No?" Harry said, confused.

"Try that tomorrow, between twelve and five pm. You'll like it there."

"Okay?" Harry said, confused and then walked out.

Oh Louis, your wait was worth it.

Zayn thought, looking at the worksheet in his hand.

\\

"Aw you got me my homework, thank you mate! It's just these three days. I need the money, you know it right?" Louis said, looking at his friend.

"I know, I know," Zayn said, waving it off, then ,smirking, he added, "and I didn't get your chemistry homework. Someone else did."

Louis cocked his head to the side and said, "who?"

"Harry gave it for you." Zayn said, shrugging.

Louis spat his tea.

"Harry what?!"

"Harry gave it for you."

"You're kidding, right?" Louis asked in disbelief.

"Ask him in school when you do come."

Louis stood gaping at the worksheet.

"And oh by the way, wear something nice tomorrow at work." Zayn said, before picking up his bag and leaving a very confused Louis behind.

••

IDEK WHAT THIS WAS HOPE YOU LIKE IT