Would you like to tag along, Louis?

I JUST NEED TO WRITE THIS QUOTE OKAY ?
"Not everyone can be a great artist. But a great artist can come from any where."  Okay I need to stOp watching so many animated movies like.

••••••

Louis didn't show up the next two days and Harry considered going to the cafe but he didn't want to come off as a creep or clingy ( since it was one of the reasons Aaron left him).

So on Friday Harry walked with his head down, not getting his hopes up, and was almost near his locker when he banged into someone.

Harry looked up with a frown, but it changed as soon as it came, because it was Louis.

He smiled at him and said "sorry."

"Whatever , loser." Louis said and then quickly walked away. Harry would've felt bad if he hadn't seen the twitch of Louis' lips. And he really didn't mind as long as he got to talk to Louis.

\\

Harry walked with Zayn to lunch, his books clutched to his chest and lips set in a frown.

"What are you doing today, Zayn?" Harry asked, when he decided he wanted to go to the theatres today.

"Nothing really, why?" Zayn asked, eyebrows raised.

"Would you mind accompanying me to the theatres? I feel like going there. Haven't been out in a while." Harry said, shrugging.

"Sure-" Zayn was cut of by a someone running past Harry and him.

It was, unsurprisingly, Louis.

Louis stopped when he saw it was Zayn and Harry.

"Hey Zaynie," Louis said looking at him and then looked at Harry and said, "loser."

Harry grinned.

"What are talking about?" Louis asked.

"Oh we were planning on going to the theatres." Zayn said, a smirk on his face.

Louis's smile fell.

Atleast Harry's opening up to someone. He's going out and he's happy. That's what matters, right?

"Would you like to tag along, Louis?" Harry asked, not liking how the smile left Louis' face.

Harry noticed it, yes, and he wondered how many times he missed Louis' smile dropping when he was around.

"Me?" Louis asked, surprised.

"Yeah why not?" Harry said, twiddling with his fingers, kind of nervous.

"Fine. If I'm not intruding something?" Louis asked, he really didn't want Harry to be reserved and not enjoy while he was out.

"Not at all." Harry said, smiling.

Louis smiled back.

"Mr.Tomlinson." Harry turned back to look who spoke that.

It was the headmaster.

"Whatever you think I did, it wasn't me." Louis said, stepping away from Harry and Zayn.

Harry bit his lip to hide his smile and Zayn rolled his eyes.

"In my office, now." He said before leaving.

"I swear to god Yama is gonna get it this time, I'll see you guys later. Zayn text me the time and stuff." Louis said before running off.

Zayn watched as Harry looked fondly at the running Louis.

Zayn was happy for his friend.
Very happy.

\\

They decided to go to the theatres at seven and then ,once the movie was over , to have dinner.

Harry waited next to Zayn for Louis to come, deciding on what to watch.

They decided to see whatever was on next.

Louis showed up minutes later and Harry's breath hitched. He looked really good.

"So what are we watching?" Louis asked, running a hand through his hair hoping he wasn't looking too bad and eyeing Harry.

Louis sighed, he always looked so, beautiful. It maimed Louis.

"Whatever is playing next. Now stop having eye sex and let's go." Zayn said, leaving the other two who blushed.

They walked towards the ticket counter and Louis hoped the woman would stop flirting with Harry soon before he did something to her.

Harry didn't look at her so that was a plus.

"Alright, I'll have them." Harry said and walked towards Zayn and Louis.

"So like one seat is in the previous row and two seats are together..so.."

"I'll have the single seat." Louis said, not wanting Harry to feel awkward next to him.

Harry hid his disappointment and said, "okay."

\\

Once in the theatre, Harry and Zayn sat next to each other and Louis directly behind them.

Louis didn't focus on the movie, he was too interested in the lovely boy sitting ahead.

He rested his head on his crossed arms which were resting on Zayn's seat and looked at Harry throughout the movie. He admired his eyelashes which fanned his cheekbones when he closed his eyes while laughing, his dimples deep, his eyes green and twinkling and Louis sighed. He hoped Harry knew how pretty he really was.

\\

Once the movie was over they headed to the restaurant a few blocks away, Louis cracking jokes and making the other two boys laugh.

Harry tried too, but his jokes were horrible, but Louis laughed anyway. Zayn said "whipped" between coughs and Louis punched his bicep.

Once they'd eaten, they went home, Harry dropping Zayn on his way when Louis insisted could walk.

Like he said, it was about Harry, he wasn't going to make him uncomfortable. He knew he was closer to Zayn.

Harry sighed, getting to Louis was harder than he thought.

••••

OKAY SO I HOPE YOU LIKED THAT. And idk guys, this is the last update for a while? Idk. I'm just so lazy to type. And like I've imagined more than one scenarios and like I need to arrange them accordingly I think? I don't know. I'm just very lazy. Plus I need to read this one book and well okay I sound like a lazy piece of shit but no regrets. I'll update whenever I'm not feeling lazy I guess? All the love , Zahra. xx