Hey Louis

I hope the title gave you feels already.
••

Harry was having a bad day.

Louis was not in school, again, and his head was pounding from the surprise algebra test he had to give.

He needed some tea or coffee.

When he was walking towards his house, he say "Jack and Salie's".

Then Harry remembered the cafe Zayn had suggested, this was it right?

Between twelve and five? Right?

He checked his watch, three thirty. Perfect.

He walked into the cafe, the smell of coffee hitting his nose and oh he should've thought of this before.

He walked towards the counter, his eyes on the board.

"Have you tried the special tea?" He remembered Zayn's words.

He might as well try.

With a shrug he looked down to the person who was supposed to take his order. He was short, his back facing Harry, and talking to his employees. His voice was..quite familiar. Harry just couldn't put a finger on it.

"Um, excuse me?" Harry spoke.

The boy turned and oh.

Harry loves Zayn.

"Hey Louis." Harry said, grinning.

Louis stood there, dumbstruck.

This wasn't happening. Not here at least.

Fuck, was he supposed to roll over to the kitchen? Could he tell Harry to un-see him?

This is not good. Louis thought.

"Hey Haz-Loser." Louis said, hoping he was not blushing, because he just did not say Harry's pet name he'd figured in his head. No.

Harry just grinned wider, if that was possible, and stared at Louis. Harry didn't mind Louis calling him a loser, not at all.

Did he always have such high cheekbones? Harry thought.

Louis cleared his throat, "your order?"

"Right," Harry started, what was he supposed to order? Special tea, right. "Um I'll have the special tea?"

"Right, that'll be 5 dollars."

Harry handed him the money and just stared.

Louis always wanted Harry's attention, but he had no idea it would feel like this.

What if Harry thought he didn't look good or something?

"So you'll be in school tomorrow?" Harry asked, trying to make a conversation.

He noticed? Louis thought.

"Yeah, hopefully." Louis said, giving him a tight smile.

Harry frowned when his tea was made, he wanted to talk more.

Louis handed Harry his tea, their fingers brushing against each other's.

Louis felt dizzy as Harry left.

That was too much for a day. He thought.

Harry was hesitant to leave but he didn't want to come off as weird.

But when he left he had a smile on his face. His day wasn't that day after all.

•••

Okay so I NEED TO WRITE THIS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LIKE LIKING THIS STORY-FOR SUPPORTING IT. I MEAN Y'ALL LIKE THIS ONE FOR REASONS IDEK. BUT IM GLAD. AND YOUR COMMENTS ARE SO LOVELY. PLUS THE FACT THAT FEW OF MY FAVOURITE AUTHORS (like larrystylinsonvevo and LouAndI_Larry ) HAVE READ THIS BOOK LIKE THANK YOU SO MUCH. IT MEANS A LOT. ALL THE LOVE xx