"Well Louis Tomlinson, now I do know it was you."

Like I promised it will get better :) x
I HAVE NO PICTURE FOR THIS ONE SO YEAH SORRY ITS RAMDOM AF.
AND I DIDNT WANT Y'ALL TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK FOR LARRY SO YEAH I UPDATED (it was because I couldn't just not write Larry for a week). THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS ON THE LAST CHAPTER MADE MY DAY. DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU GUYS. ILY.
••

The week that followed, Harry was a walking corpse. He walked, looking down, talked to no one. Louis tried talking to him but all Harry would do was stare ahead like Louis wasn't there. Louis asked Zayn to talk, but it was of no use.

One day Aaron crossed the line. He met Harry in front of his locker, Louis watched the hope in Harry's eyes, the smile on his face, Louis watched the hope diminish, saw the smile fall as Aaron made fun of him and pushed him into the locker. That was the last straw for Louis. No one messed with his Harry and got away with it. Even if Harry didn't care.

The next day, during lunch break, Louis found Aaron at the back of school where students smoked or did drugs without being caught.

Aaron was snogging a girl when Louis tapped his shoulders to get his attention.

Aaron pulled away and looked at Louis, "what do you want?" He asked, annoyed.

"This might take some time, so do you mind?" Louis asked, looking at the girl.

The girl shrugged and walked away.

"What the hell man-what the fuck?" Aaron said as Louis pushed him into the wall.

"You don't go near Harry again, understand?" Louis said, looking him in the eyes. If looks could kill, Aaron would be a dead man.

Aaron gulped, he was scared but his ego was big.

"Oh so you're him." He said, trying to pull a smirk.

"Who him?" Louis asked, frowning.

"You think no one notices just because he doesn't?"

Louis breathed in, his hands tightening into fists.

"You know he's never going to like you back, right? You're just going to be his little protector and he'll never give a fuck." Aaron spat.

Louis punched him in the face then.

"I don't care." He said, through gritted teeth.

"Oh but you do. If I go to him right now he'll come back to me in a minute. He wouldn't have to think twice. But you? He wouldn't even glance at you."

"I don't care." Louis said, punching him again.

Aaron caught his nose then, groaning in pain.

"Beating up Derek? That other football player? Gifting him tickets to the fair because he didn't get them? All that, it was a waste. He didn't know it was you. He'll never know it was you. You'll leave this school with your pathetic little self and your pathetic little secret, Louis Tomlinson."

Louis didn't hold back then.

When the bell rang, signalling the end of the lunch,and when Louis went to class, Aaron was carried to the nurse with the help of his friends.

In his fury, Louis missed Harry standing just around the corner-who for a matter of fact heard everything.

Harry stood there dumbstruck. It wasn't true, right? He thought.

But he'd heard it from his own ears, he'd seen it through his own eyes.

Later Harry looked in the direction in which Louis had gone.

"Well Louis Tomlinson, now I do know it was you."